Nationalism is a tool to control subhumans

look at the nations today
every country in europe (most of them at least) is the direct result of the borders of a nation state/governement, aka in most cases just the land owned by a random rogue warlord and his army

languages were shaped by governements to match their borders to create loyalty, having a common language creates a bond, a very strong tool of psychological control over normies and the low IQ masses, that language had to be different from those of all other nations, this is why spanish and italian were made different from french, why portuguese was made different from spanish, why danish and norwegian were made different from swedish etc, despite having all been one language in the past

but the golden rule is one language for all of the enslaved subjects of a state, that is different from all other languages. This maximizes loyalty, and the willingness of your slaves to fight the slaves of other nations in your wars.

This is the truth about nationalism, it's nothing but lies, invented by governement as a tool of power over the masses, to make them obedient, and willing to fight their brothers in wars.

Attached: Nationalism.png (1080x690, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warring_States_period
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>languages were shaped by governements to match their borders to create loyalty, having a common language creates a bond, a very strong tool of psychological control over normies and the low IQ masses,
It also means I can actually fucking communicate with my neighbours you tit

If we could only have a one world government with an authorization dictator who could suspend property rights, depopulate the planet, then force the remaining plebs to live in pods and eat bugs.

Realistically people need to live in a real material location and have neighbors and community. Shared language helps cooperation and reduces infighting.

Thinking you can get rid of nations at this point would mostly be a globalist effort, an even worse system.

There's only Latin, the rest are barbaric tongues.

Attached: 1652757887732.png (1200x773, 177.4K)

i hope i get killed i lost hope after my girlfriend left me and i see no more beauty in my life

Someone post the inverted version

Hey
Basically I'm just not gonna speak it
(French!!)
I know... Ugh I know....
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's just that I'm not gonna speak it is all
Hahahahahahahaha

Based, the only thing that should matter is race

>Realistically people need to live in a real material location and have neighbors and community.
>It also means I can actually fucking communicate with my neighbours you tit
that's not the point

the point is that from a starting point with natural languages, you had languages be completely reshaped and used as a tool by governement for evil and selfish gains

english people speak english because the anglo saxons forced everyone to learn english or die after their conquest
but that's not th eimporant part

the IMPORANT part here is that the later english monarchy forced the scots, welsh, cornish and irish to also speak english, with the long term aim of unifying the british isles under one "english" identity, with everyone thinking of themselves as "I am an englishman", they would naturally be loyal to the de facto ruler of the english people, that being the governement ruling over the isles, the same group of people that had initated the cultural assimilation and shift centuries before

in the same vein, if the lancaster had won the 100 years war, the english language would be extinct today, and everyone in england would speak french, for the very same reason, it is known to all rulers that for a nation to stand, it must have one common identity, and for normies, a strong identity can only come from a shared language

If theres something we can all learn from the spanish conquest of America, is that race is more important that anything else, you can teach subhumans your, culture and lenguage, aztecs will always be aztecs

How would that be? Race is a tool to control nations?

>There's only Latin, the rest are barbaric tongues.
I'm willing to accept anything that comes out of proto italo-celtic, or even going back another 1000 years, including the hellenic languages

>Based, the only thing that should matter is race
correct

look at germany vs the austrian empire
both started as a patchwork of different races, cultures and language

in germany, the kings of east francia forced everyone to speak german, a few centuries later, you get the anschluss

in the austrian empire, they let everyone keep the tongue they had when they were conquered, the result? a few centuries later it explodes, with all of those groups who speak different languages forming their own tiny nations

in both the austrian empire, and the east frankian kingdom, race had NO RELATION with the language spoken
yet one survived to this day, because one languages was forced by the sword on everyone

the other is not on any map today, because hungarians speak their weird magyar language,slovakians speak slovak, austrians speak austrian, romanians speak romanian...

yet the genetic differences between these countries is about the same as the one you find between different regions of germany

race DOES NOT matter to a normie's mind, to him only language matters, that's why you can see made up nu-national-identities like "american", "I am a proud american", "my parents were italian but fuck that, I speak american, therefore I see myself as an american, and therefore I will be loyal to the country that is america"(and in turn to the governement that rules it)

>It wasn't done perfectly
Nothing ever will be.

>to him only language matters
religion too, see ex-yu countries

pretty much this
as long as everyone in the world is European and all shitskins are exterminated, I don't give a fuck what they speak

Nationalism can be manipulated. WWI and WWII are grindfests for the most Nationalist peoples. Paving way for Globalism.

>in germany, the kings of east francia forced everyone to speak german, a few centuries later, you get the anschluss
Wut. Germany was a tapestry of poorly mutually intelligible languages for the majority of its existence. A common writing standard only appeared after the Reformation and even then spoken tongues remained highly regional like in todays Switzerland. Modern Hochdeutsch is barely a century old.

ok ivan/chinkoid

>Regardless of exaggeration, it seems clear that warfare had become excessive during this period. The bloodshed and misery of the Warring States period goes a long way in explaining China's traditional and current preference for a united throne.

>Nationalism is a tool to control subhumans
Yes. So is religion and all other ideologies. Subhumans and low IQ retards must be kept in check.