I spent the last 3 hours roaming the night from 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m...

I spent the last 3 hours roaming the night from 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m.. looking like a psycho homeless person walking through a nice neighborhood where the people there think they are better than everyone else, trying to bait cops into harassing me by staring at them as they passed by with a serial killer psycho look on my face. I covered my shirt in dirt and poured water over my head and shoulders so the shirt was wet on top but dry on bottom. I then found some hay laying on the side of the road and rubbed it all over my shirt and pants. Later I found one of those plants with the little sticky pods all over them and rub the sticky pods all over my clothes so I was covered in little sticky things. I tried for 3 hours to bait the cops into harassing me, but they wouldn't do it, why?

Attached: IMG_20220720_003207.jpg (1920x1080, 363.63K)

Because you're a fucking idiot, and while most people say "you need meds" to insult other people - you really need em.

Also I think the dirt I rubbed on my face had some kind of pesticides or something in it because it itched real bad.

Maybe, they knew you were going to make this epic thread and didn't want to prevent that from happening.

No I think you just don't understand how severe outcasts end up that way. I don't feel like explaining it anyway. Long story short I'm inconveniencing Society as revenge for how they treated me.

You really should've taken a photo dude

I'm going to try it again in a few days but I guess I have to step up my game this time. I will cut my clothes up with scissors and stain them really bad and maybe try to think up how to act more psychotic. This experience has made me wonder how many other psychotic people on the streets are just pretending, like a LARP to scare people

you are already being followed by the fbi

you have to be 18 to post

You could really inconvenience them by just stopping.

Get a job

Cops are people. You were commiting no crimes, just being a weirdo. They now have a excuse to go "well he wasn't doing anything, so no reason to ruin my night dealing with him".

It's literally that simple. When I was younger I use to let people sneak into movies. They thought they were clever and didn't get caught. I just didn't fucking wanna talk to them. You sound like a small enough problem to be someone else's problem.

Attached: 1653202898208.gif (498x357, 985.99K)

only a matter of time before you go to jail

In an hour (it's 300 now) I'll head out to walk. Love early walks. Not a soul on the street. Nigger dogs are all asleeps. Only based cats roaming around. I still carry my pocket knife and carry NO phone or wallet.

Glowie here. We saw you. But we knew you were a big ol' pussy who won't do shit. BTW that itching is probably from my sergeant, he took a piss there earlier and has a real bad case of gonorrhea from working the vice beat. Hookers will do anything to avoid getting arrested. Anything.

Holy fuck what a deranged faggot. Hopefully some pumps you with lead for being a wanna scary clown faggot.

hahaha wtf nice

what's the endgame here?
is this a social experiment?
or do you have a deathwish?

To get the sticky things stuck on police

i dont know what race you are but cops have a woke policy to not mess with homeless people. they cant even wake them up if they are sleeping. they couldnt shake you down for fines anyways so they went on their way to write bullshit tickets

Bingo so obvious, of he wanted cops he should dress nice or right wing