Sraeli food tech startup is preparing to launch a “hybrid meat”

you WILL eat the goyslop

Attached: 1658479680554.png (585x608, 293.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont understand why in israel, i thought jews were supposed to rule the world and exempt their own country from this goy shit

i already maketh a hybrid burger 3/4 beef 1/4 pork

yum yum

You vill eat ze bugs.
You vill own nozing and you vill be happy.

The gayest things always come from Tel Aviv
We have a city called Telavi, please don't confuse the two.

It’s just protein from mushroom. This already exist.

i don't even like mushrooms,they make me feel sick. I'll stick with meat

No it's protein from bugs. Read the article

Mushroom?
I like mushroom but it's not good for replacing meat

Why is there so much effort going into this meat replacement shit?
Have people really gotten so lazy they don't want to produce decent enough quality red meat?
Is it too expensive?
Why do companies even bother trying to fix something that isn't broken? Everyone loves eating cows and pigs..
I don't get it.

>animal free
goy flesh

You didn't actually fall for the joos meme did you?

you VILL eat ze bugs

Attached: 1658221770082932.jpg (543x632, 76.16K)

The problem with goyslop is that its highly processed, and will destroy your gut ecosystem. This will over time make you mentally ill.

youtu.be/5qcJkvh3Zw8

Attached: 165807821108417.jpg (720x540, 64.16K)

Dave Thomas said we the people deserve 100% beef. Fuck Isreal.

can i die already god has put me on earth to suffer

Israelites will eat ze bugs, we actually have farmland, ranches, and pastures here.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-132859-329.png (1080x1220, 1.24M)

What website are you using?

Regular Jews are used as scapegoats.

>israeli food tech startup
now that's a mouthful

Ever heard of the Pilgrim Society?

Allan Dulles invited the nice nazi scientists over and concocted an eugenics scheme for world domination and we are coming to the realization everyone else was a distraction.

Based Kikes. You didnt butcher your meat yourselves, so why shouldnt you eat artificial meat you worthless cunt?

yeah they also consume the most seed oils and have a high rate of coronary disease

Hi shill

Attached: Screenshot_20220719-023447_Chrome.jpg (1560x720, 520.95K)

The hook nosed rats just can't be normal can they?

As many as six gorillions of them?

My god it takes less than 5 minutes to come up with the explenation:

The meat industry is a fucking scam, subsidiesed to hell and back, a huge factor in climate change and the biggest factor in poisening the groundwater and soil with nitrate and the biggest reason for the global shortage on food for the poor.
It takes 7-10 Times the mass of grain to feed an animal to gain one Kilogramm.
Every study so far has shown one simple fact:
Beyond meat meat and meat produced in a Lab by growing it from cells in a petridish are both way more ecofirendly than regular meat.
Not only that but they consume less water, less agricultural area and emite a fraction of the Emissionen a regular cow or chicken does

Ah yes distract away from Operation Paperclip involvement in the MKUltra program being deployed that ties in with the same people such as Murray GellMann tied to Epstein and Zorro Ranch. All related to eugenics and mass enslavement of the human race by calling me a shill. Nice one, fren.

i swear god fucking hated me and wanted to fuck with me so i was forced to be in this shitty time period in this shitty country and in the shitty city called jacksonville fuck my life