Earliest depiction of Christ

Dating back to 500 B.C.E., this is the earliest icon of Jesus. This isn't surprising as the ancient levant had greater genetic affinity towards Europe than the sandnigger North African/Arabians. It wasn't until Islam spread across the near east do darker skin became more common. Even to this day, if you look at many lebanese people and ethnic minorities in the Levant, you come across many with light complexions and light eyes. In short Jesus of nazarene was a white man that spoke out against the jews and was killed for his troubles.

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1024x1910, 741.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/07/witness-1-im-just-prophesying.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This isn't the earlist depiction of Christ
pic rel is

Attached: 220px-Good_shepherd_02b_close.jpg (220x311, 35.81K)

>depiction of Christ
>500 BC (before Christ)
saged

Attached: sage.png (372x153, 18.63K)

And this one
Which matches lentulus description of Christ having brown hair and grey eyes

Attached: Christ_with_beard.jpg (558x600, 64.63K)

Lol

So he had brown hair and brown eyes 500 years before he was born? That makes him a nigger of the highest order. Also, you should pick up your bible once in a while. Whites don’t celebrate Hanukkah or Passover or visit the synagogue every sabbath.

Not even close, donkey-worshipper.

Attached: 1656361155442.png (517x383, 261.48K)

Chist will do pest control on you you rat-faced kike. Focus on the message here you fucking worthless baby eater.

You fucking kike, you know exactly what I'm referring to. This is about the accurate depiction of Christ as recorded in iconclasty. Not some ancient jew boy's mockery of Christ.
What do kikes and you have in common? You both hate Christ. Therefore you're a fucking kike who will very soon be wiped of this earth by Christ himself.

He says, as he worships a dead kike nailed to a stick.

Not dead, not jewish and not on a cross 363 days of the year
And you're brazillian

try harder cultural thief.

Attached: 05christlarge-622-620x347.jpg (620x347, 106.54K)

The Mandylion is considered the “first icon ” by Orthodox Christians. Icon simply means “image”; Mandylion, also spelled Mandilion, comes from a Greek word for “towel”?
his face towel?

Attached: bgvfcedxwszq.png (709x596, 805.43K)

Attached: uj7hy6gtfrd.png (845x597, 1.27M)

Attached: i8u76redcvbjk.png (762x431, 759.27K)

It's true, this is a good thread. In fact, the crucifixion of Jesus Christ at the hands of Pontius Pilate is one of the most well-attested events in all antiquity, and there are three strong inductive historical arguments supporting the Ressurection as well, which have to do with the empty tomb, the eyewitness sightings of Jesus, and the origin of the Christain faith, which was anathema to the Jews at the time.

Anyways, I know there's a lot of stuff out there about how Jesus was a myth, or various other theories. They're all based on pseudo-science, shoddy archeology, or debunked hypotheses, i.e., the disciples stole the body, apparent death etc.

At the end of the day, Jesus definitely existed, and there are some key facts about his life that we know for sure, even more certainly than Ceasar or Plato or other figures who everyone knows existed.

Even wikipedia is forced to admit:

Virtually all scholars of antiquity accept that Jesus was a historical figure, and attempts to deny his historicity have been consistently rejected by the scholarly consensus as a fringe theory.[6][7][8][9][10]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

So this brings us to the famous trilemma posed by C.S. Lewis: Liar, Lunatic, or Lord?

It has to be one of the three, there's literally no other option. Only you can decide what you believe in the end. Jesus fought the power, never hurt anyone, and was wrongfully murdered in one of the most brutal and painful ways ever devised - crucifixion.

For me, that's the God I want. Even if the whole thing is fake, which all scholars agree it's not, I'd still follow Jesus, just because what we know about his life was so cool.

New Two Witnesses Prophecy just dropped:

twowitnessesofrevelation.blogspot.com/2022/07/witness-1-im-just-prophesying.html

"Dating back to 500 B.C.E., this is the earliest icon of Jesus."

actual troll or retard

Thats Nimrod.

Brown eyes, black hair, asiatic looking beard, thin elongated nose, sharp eyebrows. He looks like a mongolian version of Jafar.

>look basically whiteness is a spectrum such that middle easterners can be white too
>that means i am also white my fellow white brothers

Attached: 1633800202445.jpg (1238x956, 227.85K)

You mean A.C.E.?
HE didn't have beard in earlier depictions. This one proves IT

He was depicted as attis or orpheas in the very early days of Christianity but He did have a beard

1 Corinthians 11:14
"Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?"

How do Christians explain their long haired messiah?

Attached: desu.png (264x326, 100.97K)

Abraham was told to sacrifice his son on Golgotha, the exact hill Jesus was eventually sacrificed for mankind. God provided a blemish free ram caught in thorns around it's head. If this doesn't make you realize the supernatural is at play I don't know what will

That verse is cherry picked (obviously). This chapter is about women covering their head during prayer. Always brainlet atheists have to remove context and lie. Because they don't have any truth. Jesus is the truth. Get rebutted

Long hair there means hair almost down to the waist, like women. It wasn't uncommon for mean to have shoulder length hair at the time and that was not what was being referred to.

I hate Christians so fucking much. Much, much worse than Jews. 100x worse. 1000x times worse.

> hurr kike
You don't get to call me that when you worship a literal kike on a stick.

f u pay me

Attached: i98u7y6t.png (638x640, 1.18M)