French Foreign Legion

What does Any Forums know about them?

I want out of this hell. After 5 years you get full EU citizenship and can have 100K saved up.

I'm an 18 year old wagie going nowhere in life. I'm in good physical shape.
Should I do it?

Attached: file.png (1024x683, 1010.1K)

Can you learn how to wave a white flag and give up? You need to be able to surrender in French and multiple other languages if possible.

Incoming 50 replies to your post.
Why do Americans always have to derail threads?

Does Afghanistan ring a bell? Fuck America.

Because fuck you glowing froggy, that's why.

I don't know much, but I've read a bit and have seen a few docos. First thing you should know is that it's mostly Africans and Slavs, if that bothers you. You need to be able to learn French to reasonable proficiency quickly, so you need some aptitude to learn a foreign language. If you are serious, start learning now to get a head start. Also, I think the days of them taking men with serious criminal records is over.
From what I can see it's a pretty hard-core life with plenty of petty bullshit thrown-in (ie. immaculate uniform, boots, parade ground shit). You need to be the sort of person who can take being shouted at by a psychotic French manlet and obey without question.
They tend to operate in hot countries, so be prepared to sweat a lot.

Enlisting in an army, only means that you are selling your body soul and mind to politicians.

If you have money, go inna wood, find a nice place, buy land, find friends in real life... etc

you will drink a lot, mostly with poles and turks.
you will be deployed in an African shithole
you will get back to France
they will either refuse to give you citizenship or you will struggle to find employment.
you will be deported

Join the US military. They're down 40% in recruiting goals, they pay WAY better than the frogs. They dropped the highschool requirements for a retard like you, and they're offering over $35,000.00 usd signing bonus for even shit jobs. Fun fact you negotiate to go to cool schools like airborne or special ops before you sign. Also, they can do better on the bonus. You're going to need a Camero and a stripper baby-momma.

Lot of latinos , few slavs , fews asians and somes niggers . But at least no womens

>After 5 years you get full EU citizenship
you just need to say you have a business in Montenegro and you will be given citizenship in two years(?), they're going to join the EU and BAM. Miss the African experience.

>they will either refuse to give you citizenship
I thought you get citizenship after your 5 year term?
>Lot of latinos , few slavs
I read by some dude that slavs were the biggest demographic

Have you done this?

they will do everything they can to refuse giving it to you.

Read any book about modern FFL
You gonna get raped by a gay Russian nco (but I suspect that that’s your goal)

>employment
You get annuity till your death if you served.

just become a cop

Have fun being buttraped by Russians and Niggers.

that's great if you are ok living in a commie block surrounded by somalians.

yes, retired. I ended up in Africa. I'm Canadian so I ended up working for my country so I was able to get out. I still have a place in Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya. Retired now living on the islands of Hawaii. Much better than going all over Africa looking for shit heads.

You better start learning French now you wont like them teaching it to you.

yes goyim go fight for zog

Why not just join the US military? You probably make more money there. Also the US public is very war weary so it is highly unlikely that a new war is gonna be started in the next 5 years so you won't die.

kek