Is Any Forums (specifically Pol) The Last Bastion of Free Speech on The Internet?

Well? Is it?youtu.be/sQw_iCCzzFI

Attached: 5443543543.jpg (480x314, 116.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@cryokeen
youtu.be/wCxqwppy_cU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jannies purging shit they don't like
>jannies being nonces

No

Attached: 185.jpg (650x637, 99.14K)

No because you can't post CP here.

Bumpasaurus Rex

Attached: 342432.jpg (704x778, 181.18K)

Free speech doesn't exist anymore

FUCK NIGGERS

No this place isn't a bastion of free speech at all, say what Jannie wants you to say or get banned.

free speech is only possible in white societies. in non-white countries like the usa it is used as a weapon to subvert white societies, then when jews have their power they shut down free speech via hate speech laws.
free speech wont return to the usa until its white again

hey you were able to say FUCK NIGGERS, semi-anonymously, no immediate punishment (or likely any punishment in the future), your word's wern't censored, I'd say thats pretty damn close to Free Speech

Checked. I mean you used to be able to way more often but i think most of the CP is hashtaged or something so its just gets insta removed by bots. Honestly most CP i've seen is pretty disgusting anyway.

True, but sometimes things get through the jannies fingers, I've seen those silver threads thrive because people just don't give up, I do get regular 3 day bans for posting Aliens Are Politics threads tho

Attached: download.png (216x233, 3.39K)

i am stealing this phrase nigger.

Not cool bro, I'm dating your sister.

>shilling your 40 view shitty vid
Fuck off kike

lol i love how he promotes Jewtube video
true mutt

just use odysee or bitchute

lol no

that's just every social media site

I have any Odysee: odysee.com/@cryokeen

Should i do Bitchute or Rumble, or Both as well? Definitely trying to branch out since JewTube can crush any channel at a whim

nigger

please do mein nigger

Attached: download (7).jpg (256x256, 14.09K)

Any Forums mods literally censored GamerGate as it was happening, so fuck no. If the jannies had literally just let it fizzle out naturally, Infinitychan would have never been needed to be created in the first place.

Here's another video I made that might be useful for anyone here considering mass shooting up a place: youtu.be/wCxqwppy_cU

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 121.17K)

Yeah that was unfortunate, however I believe that stuff was allowed here on Pol, so i would say if you use the Any Forums category's correctly there is a board for what you want to talk about

jannies are niggers

Lel. You can't be the real rex guy.

Attached: 1640401608460 rex.jpg (898x801, 176.94K)

Google was a mistake and the current greatest enemy.

I do purport this illustration to be frolicsome.