Rolling blackouts likely to be implemented in Sweden

Due to the power crisis Sweden is now planning to implement rolling blackouts, likely starting this autumn.

nyteknik.se/energi/planerar-for-kontrollerade-stromavbrott-kan-ske-nu-i-host-7035739

>We have never before disconnected consumption in Sweden as a result of too low electricity production. It may happen for the first time this autumn, says Niclas Damsgaard, chief strategist at Swedish power grids.

Attached: that mean its working.jpg (800x400, 89.92K)

HHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahagagaha

Nigger doesn't Sweden have nuclear power plants?

I bet all those solar retards who said batteries were stupid are sweating now. Good. You faggots get what you deserve

Yeah and hydropower. These blackouts are for technical reasons. But whatever, not like Any Forums wont spin this out of context as usual.

How does this even fucking happen?
We are literally overproducing energy here and exporting it.
At the moment we are exporting 5000MW.
This makes no sense at all.

Attached: power.jpg (1024x596, 100.2K)

Wait what? We were buying energy for years from you, as you have both hydro and nuclear powerplants. What happened, that you started having energy deficit?

You still haven't learned it's never about resources, but about the plan of the Greatissimus Resetissimus.
It's the same as with lockdowns. Orders given, orders followed.

No the miljöparty put them out of commision to save the climate or whatever

Are you comparing summer power consumption to winter consumption?

>You will live in ze dark and do nothing with electronics.

Our russian gas dependent neighbours needs extra watts

northern sweden has a massive surplus but southern sweden doesnt

We are shutting down nuclear and thinking that wind power will make up for it, we have like 4500 wind turbines around the country.
On a good day, they can produce upwards to 6000MW, on a bad day (every day) they barely break 1000MW.
Every time someone mentions energy problems the politicians go: We must build more wind power!!!

Attached: first-time-meme-template-hiql5.jpg (800x499, 50.97K)

Don't worry, it won't be long before one of the immigrants Sweden has welcomed develops a

best part. lithuania had to close nuclear power. so could buy nuclear power from sweden kek. :D and german could fill up country with lidls and sweden with banks. kek

I would laugh but we are in the same situation Sweden bro :(

The problem is that Denmark whined to the EU that we had cheap electricity and wanted to have access to our cheap electricity as well. At the same time they whined about closing our nuclear powerplant close to Denmark. And now the southern parts of Sweden are forced to sell our cheap nuclear energy to the greentards in Denmark and Germany opposing nuclear.

Ok, lets look at december last year

Attached: decmber 2021.jpg (999x650, 88.66K)

Since we export all our surplus there is no surplus for our own market when we need it. And since Germany especially are in need of our surplus to stabilize their prizes we end up here.

You are the reason we are in this mess, your commie Merkel led the environmental fanatics to power in all countries around you, including Sweden. Here, they secured enough parliamentary power to ruin electricity production for decades in the southern parts by closing nuclear plants and replacing them with useless wind power.
Up north we're fine so far as it's not possible to transfer the abundant hydro power to the southern parts of the country.

Look at these seething euros. not one of them have a backup system hahahahahaha

Whoops, I accidentally picked december 2020, here is 2021 - NETTO EXPORT 6 226 MW

Attached: december 2021.jpg (1012x602, 83.09K)

why do you think they are building factories and shit in northern sweden and not where people actually exist

The ones in the south got shutdown.
Also you can not study or innovate in nuclear power for that is banned.
There is a progressive tax (i.e. it increases with time) on nuclear power.
All so that the libtards can go around and say "look nuclear energy is not viable".

Dont worry while swedes are freezing to death the goverment will redirect all of the energy to the poor migrants and swedes will give the thumbs up while saying "atleast i wasn't racist"

Need to pay for shitskins somehow

Attached: 1604239778307.png (900x728, 336.12K)