The United Kingdom will either have its third female prime minister or its first with South Asian heritage

>The United Kingdom will either have its third female prime minister or its first with South Asian heritage

kek

Attached: 289679157_1684638325230413_2027962643827320195_n.jpg (956x960, 68.23K)

And yet they still haven't had a black Muslim for 2 terms

There's nothing united about that kingdom.

Attached: pooinmybutt.png (447x329, 325.09K)

the prime minister isnt the head of the country, unlike in the US

Don't worry Queenie will fix everything

Attached: ayo.png (600x617, 783.55K)

The PM has no real authority. The faster the people learn who rules over them, the better.
Accelerate?

Attached: Cat.png (1400x1866, 3.15M)

Top cope

I don't think I've ever seen this cope from a British poster on Any Forums before.

These countries are dying even faster.

I'm not happy about the choices, but that's modern democracy - you have to appeal to the wealthy/powerful elite and minority groups

You have a dementia ridden nonce. Sunak will not last in this country.

cope harder whilst continuing to inhale Arab cock kek kys

The point is, democracy is dead everywhere. The situation is worse in countries where democracy offers total control.

Hope there is a better alternative to this someday, because shady lobbyists, cults, mafias, foreign agents and angry minority groups control democratic countries

Imagine being from a chink colony which had literal concentration camps for a mild flu and thinking you can laugh at anyone.

Youve given up. Sad. Wear your mask take the jab and be quiet.

None of us here have a right to laugh at anyone...
Shit's dire as hell.
We need another hitler.

Australia will become a chinese colony in 1 generation. The netherlands an arab colony in 2. The UK an indian colony in 3.

You must be a jew with a VPN because blacks in SA don't know how to use computers and all the whites are already dead.

Hitler 2.0 is coming

Christians BTFO
The Age of Dharma is upon us

This country is VERY VERY fucked. Tories have been in power over a decade and have only accelerated the number of Pakis and Niggers coming in. We left the EU to get more Indians

Absolute cope. Youre the onlything that can save your country but you hide in your council flat all day. Im whiter than you btw, i see a nigger irl maybe once a week. How many pakis walk past your window daily?

>irrelevant tooth paste flag is triggered

Attached: bait.png (521x454, 564.42K)

He can laugh all he wants. He is living as a foreigner in a distant land, while his native homeland is being overrun

If your country is so much better then why do hordes of south africans move over here?
Brits sure as hell don't move over to your bongo bongo country.
I'm looking to move out of here, but you would jump at the chance to take my place because SA is even worse. You are the king of cope.

>its third female prime minister
At least this one has children tbf, that's better than the last Prime Spinster