CEL THREAD

I've accepted the fact I'm going to be alone forever chuds, I'm 5''10 and autistic or some shit. I want to write a poem or haiku about it, give me some inspiration you incels.

Attached: single-family-two-different-schemes-life-staying-alone-be-wealthy-raise-poverty-risk-46434921.jpg (800x560, 91.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GTomMm61Ixw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4sktInKbI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't get pussy
Because I am an incel
Sneed and cope janny

what does being 5'10 have to do with you being alone?

You could find a good charity to which you can dedicate your life. You could also become a priest or join some other religious order.

Go outside and develop some social skills man don’t write a gay poem

At the very least structure your life in a way where you don't pay tax and remove all economic activity from a system that hates you yet relies on you.

Low tier genetics

sounds good desu

You are right bro but I'll just talk to a girl up to the point we are sending like 400 messages back and forth each day and then get rejected because nobody cares about me for me.

Attached: 1658475066025371.jpg (1440x1197, 134.2K)

I'm 5'9 in a country full of tall guys and also extremely avoidant of other people and I've still managed to pull girls. I find it extremely unlikely that you are going to "die forever alone"

go to the bathroom already
I can smell you are shitting yourself
Not yet, the hero answers
youtube.com/watch?v=GTomMm61Ixw

Hint: He's a shitskin and no woman wants him. Incels are never white (may look white if they are Jewish though).

I'm white, blue eyes blond hair, kinda chubby but I fixxed that with powerlifting everyday for the past 6 months, it doesn't matter.

I've had girls orbiting me in my school days very often and I rejected all of them because of how insufferable and high maintenance they are
I just want to fuck them, I dont want to talk to them about some random shit I know nothing about or meet her friends I will forget about the instant they get out of my sight
If you want a girl you must be prepared to do all sorts of retarded shit with her which is a dealbreaker for me and probably for you too, you just dont realize it yet.

No pair bonding at all, just a lose dick for women to ride on

there's just 1 (one) activity I like doing with women and it's fucking
anything else feels like a massive waste of time I could have spent way better in other ways

Write a poem about a future incel transitioning into a big-tiddied bimbo and ending up being better at being a woman than actual women.

Attached: 1655378050409.jpg (1280x720, 101.69K)

>thinking height is a determinant
>see flag
Tough break but you're still delusional.

What a fucking waste of a get....

>dutch
>5'10
Move out and you won't be single forever

It's the inevitable future. As real women become increasingly entitled and insufferable, more men will eventually give up and either decide to accept solitude or sufficient medical technology progress permitting, try their luck with a tranny. (Women are already lobbying to ban sex bots as they current have a hard enough time competing with literal drawings and cartoons.)

>i am 5’ 10”
>the wind whistles through my empty heart
>i follow through
>but there is nobody to hear it
>except my anus
>it sounds like this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4sktInKbI

Attached: EE903902-2C6A-40E8-8339-32B831331A98.gif (220x121, 126.84K)

Here you go haiku:

>Time to pack my things

>And step in to the unknown

>But first, clean my room

Attached: download.gif (396x498, 82.3K)