Most of the US is uninhabitable

Most of the US is uninhabitable.

Attached: file.png (1054x780, 159.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

movemap.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You will own nothing and you will be happy

You will never own land

Some of those places are absolutely full of niggers so yeah id say most of it would be uninhabitable.

Attached: 9B870329-DB61-4439-915E-29FF525766C4.jpg (4096x3072, 1.27M)

If you think 'forest' is uninhabitable you are the most paper-skinned bug nigger I have ever known.

Attached: Camping.jpg (800x600, 108.98K)

Drop airport and earthquake criteria you faggot

you're scared of rain, dryness, and a little shaky-shaky? fag

The umbrella means coast within an hour.
Imagine having to drive more than 2 hours to go to the airport

Los Angeles is much safer with less niggers now. Spics are super loud and annoying, and the gangmembers are another threat due to broken homes and men molesting kids.

What website is this?

movemap.io

Thanks user

>paper-skinned bug nigger
has a nice ring to it

poorfags deserve to live amongst the niggers

I'd consider a move to the US but I'd want to live on the outskirts of a reasonably-sized town (50-100,000 people), somewhere where 95% of people are white, not too hot or humid and within reach of a nice lake or the coast. Instinct tells me this would mean somewhere in Montana, Oregon or Washington State but according to Any Forums those places are all full of faggots

>can’t filter by race
Disappointed

>drought
The local news always plasters the "drought" model for the state, but it's total bs.
Crops are doing great and rainfall has been pretty good, and we're not even in peak tropical storm season.
Last time they had the drought shit all year long, then a tropical storm came and they cried about flooding.

Some of us arent looking for a quick escape plan out of the country when things get a little tough, kike

Honestly thought this was a Reddit post.

Anywhere you go in America you will be surrounded be faggots, if you want to be right at the rallying spot for the race war you'll make to move to some middle of nowhere town that's 100% WASP

have you tried not being a useless eater niggercattle?

you want Maine or New Hampshire.