He's shocked they aren't in the chemtrail camp

He's shocked they aren't in the chemtrail camp

Attached: 1.jpg (2350x4568, 1013.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Redditor is pleasantly shocked when he figures out his girlfriend is also into cucking.

it's because it's what they've been told

Attached: file.png (1935x422, 72.54K)

The irony is monumental

hehe XD
youtube.com/watch?v=rf78rEAJvhY

They really live in another world.

Once you present these faggots with race realism arguments, they stop being so scientific.

the love science only when it suits them

>picky conspiracy theorist
Because if you believe that the climate change argument is bullshit, then you must also believe that the earth is flat, right?
I fucking swear, flat earthers are a conspiracy to make all conspiracy theorists look like retards.

>2022
>Science is now a religion with fanatical members who won't question the doctrine and attack unbelievers

normies deserve the bbc

Attached: jcd.jpg (625x625, 81.01K)

Should make a copy of this sticker but add "Blacks have lower IQ" and a couple of others on the end

That's literally why the CIA coined the term conspiracy theory. It was so poison the well of real legit conspiracies and corruption. Make us all look like nutters for not buying the "muh climate will kill us all!" Bullshit. And to think I wasted good college years on my ideal of 'saving the world'

Would have striked out the whole thing

I still cant believe the chem trail psy op worked. Normies think we cant modify the weather because of it.

Need to add "blacks aren't human"

Honestly starting to consider that the earth may be flat just because all the other shit they claim is bullshit

>chemtrails aren't a thing
yeah because burning fuckknowswhat up high and blasting it out with a fan is "safe" and if you question it you are insane.

But chemtrails are a thing...it was confirmed years ago.

I no longer argue with people like this. If we disagree then it's violence time

Doesn't matter. Shirt came out first. No one reads the correction

Yes.

>earth is not flat
True
>vaccines work
Too simplified. It's like saying "chemo works". True, but that's not the whole story and you know it.
>we've been to the moon
Most likely.
>chemtrails aren't a thing
They are a thing, question is if they are being used for nefarious purposes.
If I was some evil politician, I'd definitely use them to spray my peasants.
>climate change is real
True, the earth is dynamic, everything has been changing constantly since the beginning.
It's just not such a big deal as it's made out to be.
>evolution is a fact
True

You are the retard if you don't realize that conspiracy theories are 90% made up to discredit real conspiracies. For example: Forced vacination is real, implanting microchips to track vax status is real, using vax status microchip to limit your travel and track where you have been is real. But all you see are headlines like "No, the vaccine does not have microchips inside it so the government can track you. That's just a crazy conspiracy!" The crazy theories are just there to mask the real threat and gaslight the public into submitting.

I have the feeling in me but it cant happen. And I will do everything I can to prevent it.

Revolution = world tyranny

I really don't want to go through what Russia did in the 18 and 1900s. I appreciate my American privilege and not having to live with the scars of that era

Zamn he is just like me fr fr.

seething globetard

>it's like people have different beliefs

You don't argue with the irrational. You excise it. You bring order out of chaos.

Attached: 1648418414792.png (800x800, 597.26K)