Europol has confirmed that arms are entering the black market from the war in Ukraine

>Europol has confirmed that arms are entering the black market from the war in Ukraine.
what will you do next winter when energy runs out and there's an ethnic chimpout in your european city but with M777s, javelins and HIMARs?

Attached: pew-pew-pew.jpg (630x360, 51.08K)

i dont know pedro,

Attached: fsbpedro2.png (1346x1080, 324.43K)

that's unironically me, that's for capturing the moment for posterity, buying popcorn for this winter

Attached: germany-trade-balance.png (2368x1400, 348.83K)

what will russia do next winter?
because the majority is fine with the sanctions.

Attached: germsbtfo.png (1845x916, 136.06K)

i know that is you. i see it.

P.S. You won't get any of our gas

Attached: Greece-rejects.png (763x699, 338.32K)

just sayin pedro, you are not invisible
none of you...

Attached: spooky.gif (498x498, 694.14K)

In minecraft, you could always buy some corrupt Ukrainian stingers and then find the nearest executive airport to a g8 summit, wef-davos ski weekend, or bilderberg meeting. Nobody with money is ever cool though. It's always government actors and jewish billionaires trying to effect legislative policy or election outcomes.

I will offer my gf to them as a plea bargain

They are gonna get imported by the mafia sold to some Africans in Italy and we Italians Will see a Spike in crime

Their jets have military grade flares and warning systems

Have fun finally.

Attached: Thulsa_Doom.jpg (450x576, 65K)

I will have something which I did not have in years
Fun

Attached: raifuandpistoleru.jpg (1920x846, 618.2K)

WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET THEM ANONS.
In all honesty, If I could buy an AK right now from some sandnigger I would do it in a fucking heartbeat, but this entire "The weapons are being smuggled out you guys" sounds like another wave of Bataclan shootings, but this time with rocket launchers and military grade explosive being used for IED's. Glowniggers are very, very busy.

so did russian helis and planes

No such warning system exist for IR/optically guided manpads.
Gotta see the launch.

I'll install some €11.99 anti-personnel mines from Ukraine around my house I guess.

They are being moved towards the Middle East, not western Europe. Sorry friend.

How do I shop in this black market? Asking for a friend.

Isnt the waterlevel an inch below you?

Rule of thumb same guy you buy cocaine from.

danegeld economy making a comeback

>trust me bruh

But they aint bound by russian tech level.
Flares work on ir, they fly too high for optical tracking. You would need to hit them with multiple launches at liftoff or landing. A lone stinger will not be enough.

Pretty sure that if you're in the path of the runway it's nigh impossible. Even a regular rocket would do the trick, I used to remember that the military landings in Afghanistan (Kandahar) were the most dangerous since anybody with an RPG could fuck up a C-130.
Obviously he lived on a Dijk. Either way, I need to buy coke of some dude, get him to trust me so he can sell me some shitty Makarov.

Get a gun

Flares work i didnt deny that.
But i said warning system, og which only exists for radar guided missiles RWR(radar warning reciever)
They have to observe the launch,
And a hit right after takeoff is a kill.

This. Now is the time.

Trade them dunkin donuts, tim hortons and krispy kremes for weapons then make detailed modifications of said weapons for 4th of july demonstrations out in the middle of the bush for funsies.