I HATE LIVING IN AMERICA

I hate the niggers. 60 million violent, impulsive, low IQ disgusting niggers with guns. What a nightmare.
I hate the culture. It's literally, unironically, fully and complete nigger worship. Nigger Worship is the religion. Everyone listens to nigger music, watches nigger celebrities, and speaks in nigger ebonics.
I hate that there's brown and black people literally EVERYWHERE you fucking go, even in places like Maine and Montana.
I hate our literal bolshevik satanic government that has made its ultimate goal to genocide white people.
I hate the people, even the white ones. I hate how they dress - wearing shorts, a too-loose niggerball sports jersey, and some tennis shoes (as if they ever go fucking running)
I hate how everyone is a fat, overweight slob.
I hate how everyone is a retard with zero dignity or class.
I hate how the subhuman niggers are literally a protected class and worshipped here.
I hate how life is basically just run-and-seek hiding from niggers and shitskins until you die. I hate the low-level constant terror of living around niggers that I have to deal with every single day.
I hate how trashy everyone is and their total lack of manners
I hate how every city is overrun by niggers
I hate how most white Americans are cowards who never do SHIT. Fucking Australians, Canadian truckers, and Dutch farmers take more action and show more balls than we do despite having no guns.
I hate how ugly and fat people are becoming
I hate how hideously ugly our cities and architecture are
I hate how there's nothing to do except go to corporate food chains and walmart
I hate how the food is unhealthy literal jewish poison that would be illegal to serve in most developed countries
I hate how genuinely low IQ and retarded most people are

I fucking hate living in this country.

Attached: America 2022.webm (480x608, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek, white girls are crazy... they would literally fuck their grandpa if he had a bbc

Attached: 1658469705783682.webm (540x960, 2M)

Our jewish masters have prepared us for armageddon as they are the chosen people and know what's best.

The food is designed to put massive amount of fat stores on us to survive the great starvening. The chemicals in the food prepare our system for shock of any strange chemical in the apocalyptic landscape. We have immunity and healthyfags and europoors will either away from starvation as they no immunity to these chemical corn syrup superfoods.

Dealing with niggers prepares us for the violent landscape of marauding bands of low iq during the apocalypse. We now understand their mindset and will be ready. Never Relax.

You have to now learn the patience inside of you that has allowed us to tolerate shitskins and our gay society. The patience will get you through the hard times ahead.

WE ARE AMERICANS. WE ARE VIOLENT. WE ARE CORN SYRUP. WE ARE SURVIVORS!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1596097157609.webm (400x400, 207.84K)

Other than the nigger part theres nothing wrong with that.

bruh you're christian aren't you

Take a whitepill and move here to Ajijic.

Attached: 1658468577902773.png (500x487, 362.08K)

Don't forget circumcision, which makes it easier to forgo a relationship with the increasingly toxic women. Oh the Chosen are so wise!

Tired of it too. God is cruel.

Swide

Attached: inu03_04.jpg (640x476, 63.53K)

I've considered moving to Mexico City. What are my chances of getting stabbed for being a white gringo?

I want to live in the Roma Norte district or maybe the historical part. The architecture looks nice

How many white people are there in Mexico City? I heard more upper class mexicans are white so I'm assuming most would live there?

If it's any condolence, I'd rather live around educated chinese and indians than niggers any day of the week.

Attached: Roma-900x470.jpg (900x470, 146.88K)

Why everybody look zombie in this video ? The other guy had infinite pockets?

is that video what fucking happens in america?
holy fucking shit you poor people (whites)

i thought we had it bad, this is why we must do everything we can to stop niggers and non whites from entering

but also, whites too,

you know what, fuck everyone.

mfw nobody's posted
>check out the nigger's R hand
yer slipping Any Forums

When I see this:

youtu.be/VYOjWnS4cMY

I look outside and remember that I live somewhere in America that is nothing like that.

That is called a "blue state"

Nonwhites are terrible, terrible, people that make things shit, but at least they can keep some semblance of a civilization running.

Niggers are literally worse than nuclear bombs. They are demons straight from hell.

me too user

What kind of women do you like? Tomboys, trads, old, young?

I lived in Roma Norte when it was still nice. Sadly Mexico City has taken a nosedive and petty crime is up since a khazar jewess is in charge. It's still one of the best cities on earth if you don't have to live among its miser class. "White mexicans" are really just descendants of middle easterners, some euros, and of course the jews, but those are tight knit. I don't consider the "white people" in mexico city culturally white more akin to wasps. They're all kike-ish. If you want to live among whites you have a better chance in boomer communities like Ajijic.

I guess the chances are less than getting stabbed as a white in California or NY

This is true, it's much better than the shithole called NYC.

Godspeed Ameribro.

Attached: 3646312.jpg (399x323, 26.69K)