Alright Any Forums pick your side germ theory Vs terrain theory

Alright Any Forums pick your side germ theory Vs terrain theory

Attached: unnamed.jpg (1075x1039, 121.08K)

So who is the water? China?

Flush fish down toilet because overpopulation.

Earth is flat
Terrain theory is real
Space is fake
Wormpill is real
Vaccines are a genocidal tool
Nukes aren't real
Evolution is a lie
Dinosaurs never existed
Biblical Israelites are white

But most importantly

CHRIST IS KING

False dichotomy.

>chang tries a poor propaganda meme

Chin...do you not know what fish are, water is, or how either work, you bumbling moron?

The real question is do I excise the tumor of communism from the live body, or do it after it kills the host?

Attached: Fish.jpg (1200x630, 130.56K)

So take a vaccine or change planet? Lmfao

Attached: 1650379853006.jpg (600x600, 68.23K)

>False dichotomy

Attached: 1643408704688.jpg (600x800, 135.57K)

Don't you have another jab to grab?

You can also clean the water/planet

He has the Turkish flag, not Chinese

Yes

Attached: D0C35C65-6B89-4683-9764-AADF68B7CFA9.jpg (1024x768, 161.1K)

Idk about the others but yeap terrain theory of diseases is the correct one and germ theory is a fraud. viruses do not causes diseases.
what? germ theory is pro vaccine and terrain theory is anti vaccine.

Not actually that far off. The most common fish disease is ich. All fish have ich, all the time. When it presents, people start dumping medicine in the tank. The fish dies from the antibiotics killing off all beneficial bacteria and the fish swimming in ammonia as a result, burning its gills.
Turning up the heater a few degrees usually cures the ich and the fish recovers quickly.

Good luck trying to stop all viruses, stopping animal agriculture is one way to lessen the probability of them jumping species but there is an unknown amount of viruses in the world

Attached: 1653219593180.jpg (1024x705, 96.72K)

>Terrain theory is real
>Vaccines are a genocidal tool
>Nukes aren't real
>Biblical Israelites are white
>CHRIST IS KING
All of these, yes. Now stop poisoning the well.

this is all true

>racism expert
who pays these people? Where do they find them?

2pbp

tpbp /thread
glowies and kikes will seethe

Attached: 1657913429497.png (590x469, 188.31K)

DO THAT FOR CLIMATE CHANGE INSTEAD OF BUYING AIR CONDITIONING

Attached: ask for demo toilet.jpg (481x640, 40.9K)

Change planet? Yes, it is simple.

Attached: indian fun.gif (445x250, 3.48M)

Oh, and I should clarify. It's:
>JESUS CHRIST IS KING
Wouldn't want your jewish masonic double-meaning going "hurr hurr I was talking about the ANTI chirst hurr hurr" to go undenounced, now would we?

Attached: JesusVaccine.png (2250x500, 155.97K)

>"Germ theory"

I like when people invent parlance that designates them as safely ignorable. You say that phrase and I get to be certain I won't ever miss out on anything if I just ignore you completely. Makes things feel efficient.

>So who is the water? China?
imo its the condition the individual is in. the virus is fear and they are spreading it massivelĂ˝. currently most people are being stressed out due to the rising costs of living, war etc and guess what? the numbers are rising again (whether they are manipulated/inflated or not). but im no expert in this topic though its still interesting
dangerously base

d*

Change the water and the fish dies.

>muh ebil viruses
viruses do not cause diseases.

Attached: red.png (366x450, 133.16K)

>Chin...do you not know what fish are, water is, or how either work, you bumbling moron?
>The real question is do I excise the tumor of communism from the live body, or do it after it kills the host?

So scared it doesn't recognize tork fag.

Attached: merchant on merchant.png (392x307, 71.15K)

We would still take viruses with us if we traveled to a dead planet like mars, if we go to a planet in a habitable zone of another solar system it may also have viruses or other lifeforms which could threaten human life.

Vaccines and the elimination of animal agriculture are the most realistic approaches to dealing with viruses.

>be my relatives
>meds, vaccines, current visits to doctors/hospitals
>always sick, some obese

>be me
>just live a healthy life, no involvement in the medical system since years
>fit and healthy as fuck

Shocking is it? Just eat organic, varied, in medium quantities, drink water regularly, don't smoke/do drugs, limit alcohol to a minimum. Not rocket science. The medical system should face the wall for actively poisoning people

Also covid is faker than the holohoax

faggots and jews. get rid of them.

I agree, bacteria is another major cause of disease, we use more antibiotics on animals than we do on humans. This creates antibiotic resistance bacteria faster than if we just used them on humans.

>We would still take viruses with us if we traveled to a dead planet like mars, if we go to a planet in a habitable zone of another solar system it may also have viruses or other lifeforms which could threaten human life.
>Vaccines and the elimination of animal agriculture are the most realistic approaches to dealing with viruses.

Tldr. Pic related ends virus threats.

Attached: hang in there Leo.png (259x195, 61.03K)

all true
very based

Bretty pased

yes

Why not both?

>CHRIST IS KING
Yes, the king of jews