Does Any Forums makes someone racist, or racists make up Any Forums?

Did Any Forums make racist or I was always a racist?

Attached: 1639753076700s.jpg (250x250, 4.81K)

make me* holy shit

>racists make up Any Forums
this.
Any Forums is kind of cesspool.. they call it a containment board for a good reason. And what it contains is not pretty.

People post race bait and eventually disdain grows. I think their purpose is divide and conquer and prop up the le evil wignat to be hated by the Radlibs.

The bbc spammers here made me hate niggers more than i knew possible.

Have you ever lived around niggers?

No. Does breathing air make you pro-life?

nigger stole my gameboy advance at the ymca

Have not. Although most people here do not like being around niggers. Solely because of their skin color and how they look like. It's common to hear women gossiping a black man about how they don't wanna sleep with someone like that

flag reveal for better context

Life makes you racist if you're not absolutely an NPC

Niggers = Dumb as fuck

Chinks = soulless

Pajeets = Smell like B.O & curry & bad breath

Arabs = mad over everything, nigger behaviour, closely related to niggers

Any Forums tries their best to make people racist.
Luckily Any Forums is really dumb so eventually even a retard like me will deradicalize.

Racism is natural, we are literally evolved to be so. In group out group dynamics, immune system response, higher dopamine levels makes people more racist, etc. Could post more but I'm tired.

it can help, I never really hated pajeets but started seeing them more often where i live and had negative interactions with them, hate their culture, music, fashion, and the way look-but thats about it, some are ok

>Solely because of their skin color

Attached: 1607148134143.jpg (192x192, 9.3K)

What's dumb specifically?

One thing is certain. I did not choose to be "racist", those who hate me because of my skincolor did.

racial in-group preference is innate.

Facts makes you aware of POC being criminals almost all the time, this is just facts.
Blame the MEDIA hiding it, excusing it, explaining it away for decades.

doesnt make anyone anything, Any Forums simply outlines the facts and because those facts are unfiltered by people with agenda's the truth wins, the truth is today considered Racism.
I know alot of black people, are they niggers? no.
do i know niggers exist and would kill me for a pack of smokes or for looking at them the wrong way? Yes, thank to Any Forums

Any Forums unmade my racism because all of the schizo shit wasn't adding up and I decided explore beyond the echo chamber

There are racists on pol? Whats racism?

I was racist before pol existed. But then racism is innate to every race. It takes the wizardry of jews to pathologize a natural instinct.