Trad girls are very often the worst

At the end of the day they keep their options open as much as other girls, they just are very good liars

What are the political implications of trad girls being a myth?

Attached: sample-8ee7590df469ea0f8f69f360789178cd.jpg (850x1322, 122.77K)

I have never met a woman like this, or at least who I recognized as such

Just beat them. Women don’t understand violence so you have to introduce it to them so they know not to do it again

I don't understand why so many Nazi men like tomboys instead of trad wive
Brown submissive motherly woman > white Nazi tomboys with a career

The main problem is that pol's idea of trad is not actually trad but a weird mix of new age, islam and Nietzsche.
Thus, the pol trad girl cannot exist.

Latent homosexuality. Same reason why they like traps.

What's your idea of trad?

I guess, I would even settle for a black woman if she was trad yet some white Nazis consider tomboys to be superior

She was actually a muslim (moderate but still god was important)

Housebound pair of actual XX tits in a dress that cooks and cleans between sex sessions.

tomboys are disgusting

I agree, tell that to fascists and Nazis
Muslim women are probably the best

Yeah a lot of guys are virgin because they don't have the drive to go get women, a lot of them are just not accepting the fact that they are gay

Nope in my experience a lot of it is fake

So which race/religion women do you prefer?

Learn how to control your woman you fucking faggot.

I do like middle eastern, Mediterranean (being of an Italian background myself)

This
A real trad girl probably isn't internet fluent, isn't into nerdy shit, fringe idelogies or any sort of degeneracy they obsess over.
It's ironic that they crave a woman that actually has very little in common with them.

Just because I think
>we should live in a fascist ethnostate
>women have a social obligation to reproduce for the VOLK
Doesn't mean I want to subjugate women. Obligatory submissiveness is boring

Craving a woman who has little in comman with you is based, wanting tomboys who have the same interest to you is degenerate

I'm saying that fascists and Nazis don't want submissive women, they want tomboys who are equal to them

Yeah they want a man

AWAW
LORH
LMEO
A R
N E
S

Yes. I'm a nazi and that's what I'm saying.

I'm suprised that this thread is not full of tomboys faggots yet

>they just are very good liars
Well that's the thing about it user, trad girls don't exist. Figment of imagination

Wtf, what makes to attracted to tomboys why would you want your gf to have male friends, a career and a political opinion and you would you want to have female friends

Trad women don't exist. When will bluepilled Any Forumstards finally stop shilling this imaginary woman

This.
Most of pol probably couldn't stand a trad woman and vice versa.
The best a pol-tard can actually hope for is slightly autistic and latent submissive.