How hard is it to understand?

Why are you people against global, one world government? I mean you need to have that to some degree in order to avoid war and to protect the planet with basic environmental protections.

That's why there needs to be democracy everywhere. There needs to be democracy everywhere and then some kind of global membership state program in a global government.

It doesn't have to control everything you do. It doesn't have to "make you assimilate with africans" or whatever retarded racist shit you rightwingers are gonna tweak out about. It just needs to protect the planet from global threats of WW3 and mass CO2 pollution

Rightoids are fucking stupid, man. Your nationalism is stupid. You're gonna get us all killed. You're gonna have everyone in the world thinking everyone else is an "other" AKA "outgrouper" or whatever, and then your retarded policies are going to result in global thermonuclear annihilation. Or at minimum a slow death from climate change CO2 emissions because you won't regulate them. Stupid asses

Attached: 1618980009351.jpg (530x799, 141.95K)

it's gay, that's the reason

Because I’m not running it and it’s the jews

This

>Democracy
>Having your future determined by everyone left of you on the bell-curve
Yeah I'm good.

Nigger

>Rightoids are fucking stupid, man.
Many rightoids these days are poor, rural, religious white trash types. Largely obsolete in a modern economy and society.

Fuck the environment and let the purgatorial forever war start.

Yes, the one world government will do those things, the entire fucking planet is too big for one group of people to be in charge of all of it.
Most politicians can hardly manage the district they live in nevermind an entire fucking planet.
People will be exploited and guess what? A 1 world government can brush that under the rug, there is no United Nations that can say
>Keep doing that and we will invade you.

Agreed. They're dum hill billies. Yt trash drumph supporters. There's just no room in society today for rednecks

this guy gets it

No I have nothing against God's church.

power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolute
not interesting in some corrupt fuckers having power over me, deciding whats good and whats evil. will fight them to death

just elect jeb bush

What makes you think trying to maintain a global monopoly will prevent war? Are you retarded?

Thank you. I'm tired of these anti vaxx chud right wing Alex Jones yt supremacists.

y is a billionaire posting on 4chinz
if you're not a billionaire you are a cuck who is silenced by the people above you, who actually do implement what you're saying
you are mud, actual direct democracy (like we have here) would help you

If everyone was my slave it would prevent war too. Are you willing to be my slave to prevent war user?

Third World countries will have to be nuked or have constant wars because they have too many children. All our problems are down to their being too many people. There are not more than 2 million bears in existence. So how many people should there be?

Because we will all be part of one nation. One race. The human race. No more discrimination or racism from these hill billies

i do not consent

No dummie the problem is there's too many yt rednecks who are to stupid to just pick up a dam book.

>pull-in question
Shill.
>you people
Shill.
>no argument, source, or context
Shill.

I live in the woods user.

I just don't think we need to mix every culture into a melting pot til it doesn't exist anymore. Immigration is wrong ultimately because there are cheaper more efficient ways to help develop third world countries and anyone flocking to the first world is just getting jewed into being a consoomer.

We should all become villagers again.

Democracy doesn't work in multicultural nations. Every group votes to benefit itself and when there is outside groups with no allegiance the host nation is going to have issues. Voting power will just shift to the largest racial group anyway.
True "multiculturalism" would be to leave all the cultures alone and let them keep their differences.

Attached: 1658374462643202m.jpg (1024x995, 131.24K)

Everyone would be fighting for control of the same government. Why would this decrease conflict? It just raises the stakes in politics.

>It just needs to protect the planet from global threats of WW3 and mass CO2 pollution
And how are you going to prevent it from grabbing more and more power for itself? We were told that the EU was just a trading block. We were told that the US federal government was just to regulate interactions between states. You don't exactly have a good track record here. We tried warning you that expanding these organizations beyond what was agreed to would lead to loss of trust in the future, and you didn't listen. Now nobody trusts you and all you can do is call people names.

>because you won't regulate them
Who regulates the regulators?
If the answer is nobody then fucking lmao, they will just pursue profit with no regard for any of the things you care about.
If the answer is democracy then fucking lmao, democracy is dismissed as "populism" when the people don't agree with the elite, and thus democracy cannot regulate the elite.

Yea that would be nice, exept your world goverment exist to promote the interest of the few countries.
So its nationalism with global consequences, atleast nationalist stay in their fucking border

>implying there is/will be be anyone left to fight

Attached: 1650826422524.jpg (225x225, 8.38K)

>to avoid war
Why would you assume people dislike war? Fell for the propaganda. Sad!

Let me guess I'm a jew to? Fucking nazi

Our leaders can barely manage countries and you expect them to rule the earth?

people do
edomites don't
edomites just don't like the fighting that comes with wars, well, notif they have to fight themselves anyways

6/10

This. Dressing up scarcity as unity is the worst lie in the history of politics, but people keep falling for it.

People only like war when they're on the winning side and the costs are hidden by an economic boom caused by inflation. They usually don't like the economic collapse that follows.

It's easy we need to get rid of these dum big redneck trucks that pollute the earth that's how we cut down on co2 carbon gasses. The government will regulate the regulators. How hard is it to understand?

>British Empire bad because it wanted world domination
Every globalist magically starts hating globalism when faced with the prospect that they won't be the ones running it.

different people can't be goverened the same way. every time things are centralized like this it falls apart f a s t. it creates even further distance to power, creating more alienation. it would be abused to shit by those without a stake.

What are u trying to say? If there's one world government there won't be anymore nationalism. This is a pretty basic concept

... in the US ...
their decisions will fuck you or your family living on that land over one day or another
unless you are in alaska then you'll probably be left alone for a while no matter what

>There are not more than 2 million bears in existence. So how many people should there be?
There are not more than 2 million bears in existence. So how many people should there be?
>There are not more than 2 million bears in existence. So how many people should there be?
There are not more than 2 million bears in existence. So how many people should there be?

I really fucking can't with this mongoloids tonight.

Attached: vf3smpfz5rj21.jpg (1564x1564, 222.94K)

There will be no one to abuse it if we get rid of these stupid Republicans. There the ones taking our right away remember????? They took row vs wade away because their Christian talibans.

I dunno, why are you such a faggot OP? You think you can pull this off? You can't. Too many moving parts. Gotta build as flat as possible. The individual agents will do everything for you. Why you wanna stress yourself out worrying about what every agent is doing? That's some gay shit. Fag

Attached: 1658390828762786.png (700x698, 627.48K)

>unless you are in alaska then you'll probably be left alone for a while no matter what
>implying Alaska isn't target #1 in a Red Dawn situation

Attached: 1639997653968.gif (300x168, 1.62M)

Death to USA. Kill all americancer scum on sight. Kill every american and destroy everything american.

Attached: 1656157489184.jpg (1001x1024, 187.37K)

Hot take : we need a one WHITE WORLD government. Which spans all across Europe to the confines of white inhabited russian lands. The rightful owners of North America can be debated. We need an Aryan federal natsoc government with a constitution that states as it's first article that the borders of the white world cannot be expanded nor given away. Very little to no immigration and state regulated trade with the outside world

Nice homophobic insults chud. Ur only saying those things because ur afraid of being found out that ur a closet gay.

>Fucking nazi
damn straight

Attached: 1646797894127.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

I want a government that is close to me and my kind. Not some retard om the other side of the planet.

>The rightful owners of North America can be debated
Wrong.

Attached: 1657991739166.jpg (940x788, 229.13K)

This is not reddit faggot.