Is there a fruit lobby? Why is it pushed so hard? It's not even healthy it's full of sugar

Is there a fruit lobby? Why is it pushed so hard? It's not even healthy it's full of sugar

Attached: Nectarines-Yellow.jpg (380x380, 26.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sBWUrRkma3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>average vegetable fan
>average fruit enjoyer

The amount of sugar in fruit is so minimal that it won't cause harm, harm comes when you consume excess sugar.
Kinda like with anything ever.

Attached: banned.jpg (656x480, 25.95K)

Obvious bait thread. There is a good amount of sugar but it's fruit sugar and can't be compared to they Industrial sugar we all know. I mean this things grow from the earth like God intended it.

Yeah, I've been following Carnivore MD's research and he basically says that food is great so long as one is physically active. And he says raw honey and dairy are also fantastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=sBWUrRkma3w

Attached: science.diet.health.jpg (890x892, 138.84K)

/ck/ has long talked about Big Red and the power it exerts.

Attached: 9F72440C-170B-47D5-8B42-F31CF742B387.png (2204x2204, 2.49M)

Already hard at work I see

>bread bad
the eternal amerimutt

Tell me more about the big red

this nigga johnny appleseed....

Apricot, nectarine, peach, apple, grape, lime seeds will cure all sorts of ailments. On the contrary, there's an anti-fruit lobby it's called pharmaceutical corps. Eat the seeds, make them seethe.

It's not even a bait thread it's just a bong being a bong

>fruit
>healthy
lol, lmao even

>Obvious bait
ironic

Red delicious apples are the only apples that currently grow in Israel. (((Big Red))) has always pushed for their apple to be number one. Why do you think all stock images are of the red delicious. The “teachers apple” is a red delicious. In fact, most people probably think of the red delicious when they think of an apple. They are also the best selling apple in America for decades only being dethroned in 2019 & 2018. The Jews are invested in this and red delicious sales benefit Israel and their small apple industry. Though it is small, the tribe will always look out for themselves first.

Fruit should be little sweet and sour. Like Granny smith apples.

>paki doesn't like fruit

because women are stupid and ruled by feelings

Sugar from fruit will hurt you just like normal sugar. Too much and you get fatty liver from all the fructose, just like from sugar.

bread is bad and if you eat nothing but bread you become a malnourished pussy, just like only rice. Why do you think sumo wrestlers eat beef stew and shit bro
>muh bread

Sumo niggers eat buckets of rice.

This is why you get more tart apples like Granny Smiths or pink ladys with lower sugar content compared to ones like Gala or Fuji

The 5G tower for good measure

everyone who eats a lot of bread is fat/chubby and feels like they look: usually disgusting

This is the apple of a white man.

Attached: 4807D7E7-5766-4008-AF1B-515F07346AE0.jpg (700x700, 22.41K)

Yup, less sugar as well which is always good.

these are the tastiest tho

Attached: background-jonagold-apples-closeup-image-pile-fresh-176167180.jpg (1600x1155, 171.37K)

Green apples i usually cook or bake

>it's full of sugar
It's also full of vitamins

Pink lady master race here