Does this mean that I was sold bullshit pills for years?

Does this mean that I was sold bullshit pills for years?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-22-02-52-34-1.png (1939x1158, 1.18M)

if you took anti-depressants, you're a real idiot, and have permanently fucked your brain
does that answer your question?

Attached: 1651260091191.png (554x439, 44.76K)

Take St Johns wort
It's a powerful antioxidant

Yes and you won't do anything about it

Take MDMA, dump serotonin, super happy and loving. Next week or so feeling kinda sad. hmm?

Trust the science, asshole.

SSRIs should just be given to sex offenders. Their only use is obliterating your sex drive and making it impossible to get an erection.

Tom was right.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO REFUNDS HAHAHAHA
for real though, every component of the medical industrial complex has committed countless crimes. there will be no accountability. they ruined lives and killed people and they will never be held accountable.

Can I sue?

My brain was already ducked and they allowed me to actually enjoy life and live a normal life.

Tom Cruise was right ...

ALL EUROPEAN WOMEN BUILT FOR BTC .

I would do at least half a gram of MDMA every weekend during my party days and feel fine for work Monday morning after sleeping my Sunday away
Not sure where this meme that people are depressed for a long time after comes from

You can, but you will lose

Now enjoy your permanently broken brain. No refunds.

I was on zoloft for a while. I could get hard, but couldn't cum. Oh and I was always tired. Oh and permanent brain fog. Oh and emotionally dead inside.

Listen here you dumbfuck, 150 years ago the science was that if you had a headache it was obviously down to demons in your head so they would drill a hole into your head to let the demons escape. Dumbfucks at the time went along with it because the experts know best. Fastforward to current day. You are the same as the idiots with holes drilled in their heads. You don't understand fuck all but you trust the experts and do whatever they say to your body. No refunds you fucking moron.

Stupid goy cunt. Be a slave or die.

Attached: peek-a-jew--pfizer.jpg (666x666, 65.39K)

>Does this mean that I was sold bullshit pills for years?
You really think the pharmaceutical industry would do that? Profit off of lies and deception while turning you into a lifelong patient so they could continue to profit off you for life? No way.

No refunds

You get erect but cannot ejaculate, which is kind of worse.

Attached: 1599244978726.jpg (716x326, 18.27K)

I have brain problems that only MDMA could possibly fix but I know nobody
nanny state ruining my life for no fucking reason