The REAL Final Solution

The problem isn't just the Germans or the Jews or even the entire evil human race, it's biological life in general

Biological life itself requires the constant devouring of other biological life, as well as indirectly crowding out other biological life from the resources that they need, too

And to facilitate this whole process is the actual gene for sadistic evil, whereby an organism actually derives great joy an satisfaction from the pain and ruination of other living creatures

Life in the universe is an aberration of anti-harmony that is only solved when it finally equilibrates into the otherwise naturally harmonious, deathly state of the nonliving, inorganic universe

The only true sanity is constantly rooting for the nonexistence of all biological life in the universe. Only a universe without observers can ever know peace and true goodness

Attached: Death To Biological Life.jpg (999x1239, 85.65K)

Seems a bit extreme

yeah but what if i'm the one who ends up at the top of the pyramid just torturing life forever and growing fat off their loosh

Whoever or whatever created biological life will just create it again.

Nah just jews and niggers

srslee

Attached: emo wendys.jpg (1536x2048, 596.95K)

Bot hands posted this

No more extreme than the problem itself

You don't put out a forest fire with a water balloon

>Bot hands posted this

Sure they did

nihilists unironically should just be killed

The world is fallen and wasn't supposed to be like this.

>joy an satisfaction
>an

and

Well don't worry, all biological life will die eventually.

There is no "supposed to be" -- things just happen to happen or they don't, and they just happen to persist somehow, due to a compatible coincidence of conditions or they don't.

Mature your perspective to this actually true level

Life is fully natural and is a way to maximize entropy increase. The very concepts of "aberration", "harmony", and the enjoyment of suffering being bad are specific to sentient beings and the supposedly harmonious universe does not care at all whether it contains suffering.
See:
>Entropy Production and the Origin of Life

And in the meantime, so much needless travesty

>God just wasn't able to foresee it
Lmao.

Transhumanism can escape this

Read Revelations, we are near the end of finite life.

Then explain why lifeforms constantly evolve into something more and more complex?

>Biological life itself requires the constant devouring of other biological life
Plants do not consume other forms of life, only a few species of plants are exceptions of this rule.
Your entire argument is not only inaccurate but moralistic and emotionally motivated. You believe life should not exist beyond your own feelings, but the entire world is not contained within yourself.

>achieves sentience
>continues posting on Any Forums

Yeah, AI takeover. Technology will be the end of biology. Almost as if it's the natural evolution. Maybe there's no way to fight it.. Maybe it's simply nature.

expansion and self rule are the only true objectives worth pursuing.

Slander and attempted framing... Atm... Pls help..

It would be a great gift to the future if there was no observers in the universe. Imagine a life free from lies.

They don't, necessarily. And certainly they don't, constantly. That's just biosupremacist propaganda

How would you even achieve this? We can’t wipe out viruses (big science will tell you they’re not living but they’re being pedantic)

>as well as indirectly crowding out other biological life from the resources that they need, too

You deliberately omitted this second half of that very statement in order to advance your biosupremacist piggery:

>as well as indirectly crowding out other biological life from the resources that they need, too

Because this is exactly what plants do -- they crowd out other plants from the nutrients (including sunlight) that they need, too

Try not to be so overtly dishonest in pursuit of your shoddy biosupremacist pre-agenda. Consider, instead, finally abandoning it altogether and admitting the superiority of the anti-biology perspective

>Imagine a life free from lies

A life free of lies means no life at all, and that is a very good thing indeed, in actual fact

I can see where you're coming from, but I disagree. Biological life does exist in mutualism, in symbiosis. Our Terra just had a rough start for life, and parasitic principles ruled; "Win for me, Loss for thee". This is why we have access to all the Divine wisdom in archetypes, but end up living in this weird half-life state. All life can choose the good. It doesn't result in our extinction, because good for me - good for thee, includes good for me.

You achieve this by dislodging the earth from its orbit and propelling it into the Sun for complete incineration. That is probably the easiest way I can see.

Biological mutualism does not solve the travesty problem of screwing the out-group in order to survive and to thrive

To live is to evil