NZG New Zealand pol

>Chess is the new Air Fryer edition
>wtf is a SSL handshake bonus edition

>complete clusterfuck at airports after Air NZ, early champions of the vaccine pass, battle staff illness
1news.co.nz/2022/07/22/air-nz-warns-of-flight-backlog-after-wellington-cancellations/

>murrys beat up and ran over a man, African style
odt.co.nz/news/dunedin/mornington-death-no-normal-accident

>I get my thrills on Malignant Cancer Hill, vaccine pass enthusiast diagnosed with terminal cancer at 45
stuff.co.nz/national/health/129336194/baristas-shock-terminal-cancer-diagnosis-im-here-to-fight

>NZ media tried to bait the opposition to condemn Jacinda's face crime, the opposition smelled a rat but the news published the story anyway
newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/07/christopher-luxon-posts-video-of-maskless-meet-and-greets-as-government-urges-schools-to-mask-up.html

>Clown police force, 2 cops tried to arrest a murry, one cop sprayed himself with pepper spray, the murry takes off outside then the second cop sprays himself too. Better work stories huh?
newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2022/07/police-officers-heard-screaming-after-being-hit-by-their-own-tactical-spray-during-dramatic-arrest-in-hamilton.html

What was for dinner, I had chicken thighs, baked potatoes and veges, the white man's meal

Attached: gay murry.png (506x832, 963.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/womans-car-hijacked-by-man-fleeing-police-after-officers-pepper-spray-themselves/APNBZSWQXKNER5JF4XGJ3FKB3E/
youtube.com/watch?v=PHCUje9d2v4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>i refude dis thread

Attached: Jacintard.png (584x636, 320.94K)

sheepfuckers

Great thread tonight lads

Attached: 1658427617236217.gif (492x376, 326.7K)

Here is video of the second dumbass cop who sprayed himself, the murry ran away and carjacked some bitch
nzherald.co.nz/nz/womans-car-hijacked-by-man-fleeing-police-after-officers-pepper-spray-themselves/APNBZSWQXKNER5JF4XGJ3FKB3E/

nigger

wow NZ is turning out to be such a great place run by these fucking dorks down in Wellington

Reminder that these are the quality artists that the government gives your stolen money to.

Attached: award winning artist.jpg (1064x718, 68.83K)

I think the anus mouths really say a lot about modern society

It's actually run by the UN who sit behind massive armies in the USA and Switzerland, it's just fronted by Wellington

You can bypass the ssl thing if you type boards.Any Forums.org/pol

Attached: 1658402461947406.web.webm (540x958, 2.79M)

Those chinless dorks in Wellington still run the place even if they are just admin.

honestly that's probably the most wholesome government approved art I've ever seen

(You) have to watch this tomorrow, it will be a fuckin event:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHCUje9d2v4

What goes on in New Zealand?

Kek that picture is actually kinda based
>tfw the White kid is STILL better looking than the niggers and mysterymutt DESPITE having the same retarded mongo features
lmao

I suppose so. I find it quite funny, people embrace murry culture and then become victims of it

Basically the same shit as Canada on a smaller and slightly warmer scale

ok Vinny, name them and I might be interested

it is better than the queer tranny gay shit but the kid that lives down the street paints better wholesome shit than that parasite and doesn't ask for thousands of dollars for it.

Attached: filthiest parliament in history.jpg (800x647, 89.88K)

Some user told me he used to work for sealord. Said he'd only earn 60k a year working 6 weeks on 6 weeks off. Is it possible to join with another crew during your 6 weeks off?

it turns out I was IP banned from my dynamic IP, but when I bake that comes out as SSL error.

So I just evaded the ban, don't tell the Jannies

Attached: Jannie's worth.png (1080x1078, 339.74K)