Why don't England, Scotland, and Wales have unique flags on here?

Why don't England, Scotland, and Wales have unique flags on here?

What other countries are not given the privilege of sporting their own flag?

Attached: 4plebs-icon-flag-259.png (2560x1870, 148.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/shoal3/ExtraFlagsRemastered/tree/master/flags
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1639258857396.png (319x530, 19.08K)

I support the implementation of an English flag so that we can separate the Paki posters from the rest of the UK posters.

i think thats from /sp/ or one of the other boards

The UK is a shitty union and should be abolished

no u

No one cares.

Says you. Lol. You'll be gone long before us. And we definitely want the Appalacians back. They have much to reteach us coming home. You can keep the wog-filled cities though.

Cry more, englishniggers. Scottish independence, Welsh independence, and Irish reunification will all occur this decade.

That's a nice collection, although the objectively best one is carried by yours truly

I'm all for that if I can have an independent nation of Kent, and also the breakup of the USA

>also the breakup of the USA
I'm giving it 3-5 years

Scotland and northern ireland are massive net drains on the UK economy. The only reason why England is desperate to keep them in the union is because of the chaos it would cause for years as everything is reorganised. But in the long run England would probably be better off.

Wildly unlikely and all fake movements intended to turn white men against each other and restrain England. Really you should know better than to post that sort of nonsense. What part of Ireland or (((Ukraine))) do your family come from originally?

Alberta and Quebec

Attached: gigachadlaptop.png (723x666, 157.96K)

beat this!

Attached: flags.png (1067x681, 101.91K)

American flags should also have the state flags next to them.

See this: github.com/shoal3/ExtraFlagsRemastered/tree/master/flags

Attached: IE-icon-flag-province.png (320x220, 3.69K)

All this nonsense should be seen in terms of similar plans of destruction against America, Russia and German. Ethnic dilution, disorder and genocide. Is just a fleshing out of the Protocols and numerous similar later plans.

Learn not to be so easily manipulated and to focus on restablishing white christian polities on firm foundations, recognising the nature of the attack and a moral and cultural cleanup. Don't join in FFS

Impressive, very nice.
You have lurked quite long enough.

Missing the Free Republic of Tessel and Boerenlanden on there.

Attached: tessel1.jpg (577x1280, 148.63K)