Happening

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahaahhahaahhahaahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

link twitter.com/neontaster/status/1550174190220693504?t=wKizTvGkP54AGuwkCSnkjw&s=19

Attached: 20220722_093332.jpg (1080x1873, 204.53K)

Why did the Jews do this?

Kek the qts are fire

Attached: 20220722_093720.jpg (1080x1869, 306.73K)

Hell taking back it’s demons

Sinkholes freak me out. I would like to live in Florida some day, and the thought of being swallowed by a sinkhole is a bit much.

when you dig a pool under your pool

Attached: FYNWB4-XwAA3NeC.jpg (960x540, 143.54K)

i dont care who you are, thats just a shit way to go

Thats genuinely scary though.

Mossad did this

lol wonder what his last thoughts were, "OY VEY YOU'LL BE HEARING FROM MY LAWYER ABOUT TH-ack

Attached: 1612090949959.png (501x586, 94.62K)

this is the best news we've had all year.

probably just shitty construction not build to any safety code
pool leaks water over years eroding the non-existing foundation
at some point the hole gets so large the nylon alone can't hסld the tons of water any more and tears
one guy is dead because the owner couldn't be bothered to make a foundation out of concrete
what a shit way to die

Attached: 1553117839852.jpg (640x714, 61.27K)

100 OF GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE WERE KILLED BY HAMAS UNDERGROUND MISSILE STRIKE!!! ARE YOU NOT GOING TO DO SOEMTHING GOYIM?!?!! WE NEED MORE AMERICAN MONEY!!!

tpbp

Lol when Jews can’t Jew goyim so they jew other jews and it’s friendly fire

Yeah. I've been wanting to get a cheap above ground pool and just chillax in the backyard with my handheld vidya on an inner-tube and just space out, so if I got sucked towards the depths of hell itself I'd be very disappointed.

I saw a program about sink holes in Florida where this guy's brother was playing vidya in his room and got sucked down 100ft and died. Scary shit, man.

Satan is getting tired of waiting for them to come down it seems.

>"why are you antisemitic user?"
>"they're just normal people like us"
>"News report at 6 PM: the weight of sin in Israel is causing literal hell portals to open up beneath pools, swallowing Jews"

isn't the exact same outfit firefighters have in usa ?

Seems abit early for satan to start reclaiming his children.

Satan missed his children too much =(

Thought the same. But Judenited States of Amelekeria funds Israel's everything, so that's probably the reason.

One of them. There isn't a national standard uniform. We have ones that replace the yellow reflective material with pink as well.

This country is going down the drain.

Attached: 1568598559128.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

just MSA structural gear. Cheap budget junk compared to whats out there with an actual budget for PPE

Palestinian terrorists dig hole under God's Chosen swimming pool. 100 rockets were fired in retaliation.

haha what kind of cheapass shit is that. is that what caused the sinkhole lol the jew jewed himself?!

Attached: Batlaugh.jpg (600x505, 56.26K)

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 13.59K)

wtf are they spending our billions of dollars? epstein?