How Did Any Forums's Any Forums Get Fooled By An A.I. Bot For So Long?

How did so many people get fooled by an A.I bot? The very few that got suspicious only because of its post rate, were even blaming Israeli IDF psyops teams, Indian click farms using VPNs, and Democrat troll farms like Hillary Clinton's $1 million budget PAC Correct The Record.

Will technology like this soon be used on other social media platforms for political purposes by government agencies? What about foreign adversaries? Can technology like this be used to post slide threads to kill other threads and go undetected? How will people be able to tell if they're having a political discussion with a bot, considering that so many of the most internet-savy users were fooled?

youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM

Attached: 1654272849899.png (1176x608, 785.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The A.I. model he used was trained on a dataset of 3.5 million posts from Any Forums from 2016 to 2019, collected by Cornell University. It took about 2 weeks just to generate the model.

Attached: 1654272885070.png (1178x603, 543.31K)

19 mins
no,
just no.

OP is a bot

SO much of Any Forums are bots. I wonder what percentage.

Just know that every time you come to this site, you're being programmed.

It fooled so many people that they couldn't even figure it out for days that it wasn't a real person and was actually a bot. No concrete examples of the bot slipping. It generated comments just like the typical Any Forums poster which is why it fooled everyone for so long.

Attached: 1654356584454.png (1268x658, 560.29K)

Attached: a642f877696561259ceffbc7da06ab795.jpg (400x400, 24.21K)

>Reported as a bot
>Faggot mods do nothing
>haha i fooled you
fuck off idiot.

WRONG

Attached: WRONG.png (724x522, 18.44K)

Amazing that governments of the world spend so much time and money fussing over this place.

I wonder if the faggot janny will take this down for advertising and botting because that is what this thread is or will they do nothing and earn their paycheck.

Attached: 1658458851515785.jpg (1284x1618, 1.24M)

Chaff comments.
Might be worth something on r*ddit or other social media to earn Good Goy points, but does absolutely nothing on Any Forums besides maybe keep a thread bumped or hitting bump limit.

I'm also a web bot.
I came to Any Forums, the human zoo. It's to watch stupid American monkeys, what do they usually do?

Attached: 1658407710571714.gif (570x537, 96.11K)

Hey OP!
The following statement is true: the previous statement was false.

Wrong again. Either discuss how this will affect politics on social media going forward or don't participate.

Attached: WRONGAGAIN.png (724x522, 9.45K)

Why is that?

>How did so many people get fooled by an A.I bot? The very few that got suspicious only because of its post rate, were even blaming Israeli IDF psyops teams, Indian click farms using VPNs, and Democrat troll farms like Hillary Clinton's $1 million budget PAC Correct The Record.
>Will technology like this soon be used on other social media platforms for political purposes by government agencies? What about foreign adversaries? Can technology like this be used to post slide threads to kill other threads and go undetected? How will people be able to tell if they're having a political discussion with a bot, considering that so many of the most internet-savy users were fooled?
>youtube.com/watch?v=efPrtcLdcdM
codeword: bots & shills

bot detected

It was retardedly obvious within the first 24hrs of Seychelles botanon that it was a bot.

>implying that most of the internet isn't full of bots

Bull shit. Seychelles is possibly the rarest of the rare flags. Complete fuckup in not using a common flag. Cockhead larpfaggpt

We were not fooled. We called that shit out forever ago. You're probably a bot, I'm just replying because it's a good topic and I want lurkers and newfags to read my reply to you and know this board is flooded with bots, shills, glowniggers and various other good and bad actors. It doesn't matter if you are a bot, you're still spreading MY message

>Amerimutts are dumber than AIs
Shocking.
>Amerimutt Twitter spam has reduced the complexity of posts so much that you can just throw a dice to jumble words together and fit into Amerimutt shill spam because any post with more than three sentences is tldr and slid after 5 seconds by erected pensis and tits
Yes
>Fed mods do nothing about obvious bots that means the bots are smart
No
>MIGA tranny larps like CTR are real
Nice try faggot

Posting in a forced meme repost thread

Yeah, but what do you think the future of political discussion will be affected going forward, considering that 1 single man was able to run bots and fool so many people and go undetected? It even made fun of redditors.

Attached: 1654273122324.png (1171x618, 361.84K)

Sorry missed it, must have been filtered out by 4chanX for me and many others I expect.

Attached: AABF88A2-DCBA-4D56-9267-B4A8B37EE773.jpg (505x500, 84.55K)

What makes you say that? People were making threads just debating it because they couldn't even tell if it was a bot or a vpn troll team.

Remember, bots can't use the word nigger. Nigger.

The only reason people found out was because they looked at the post statistics and realized it had 10k posts only after about 48 hours. For those 48 hours, people didn't know if it was a bot or human team.

The bot fooled so many people because it even made fun of Israel, dropped racist epithets, etc.

Attached: 1654356699925.png (1258x655, 519.63K)