HAPPENING, kids have adverse effects!

Kids ages 5 to 11 years old that took the jabs are getting fucked up.

youtu.be/uIFSvnB1WlQ

What the hell is happening to this world...

Attached: 1654497030235.jpg (500x763, 41.08K)

I saw a kid die from a peanut allergy.

how are his early fans taking the bad news?

Not very well I'd imagine KEK

Attached: 1647644339656.jpg (2072x1559, 1.44M)

>the risk-benefit situation has changed

Tldr: 5 in 100,000 get hospitalised with covid, 22 in 100,000 get hospitalised from the vaccines. The argument for getting kids vaccinated is for them to stop spreading it to older people, but as we know, that isn’t true in the slightest.

You know how many kids died from peanut allergies before vaccines?
ZERO

Attached: vaxpass.jpg (1024x573, 49.01K)

Where is that image from? Jabbed cops collapsing from the heatwaves or some shit?

Theres a guy who claimed he cured someones peanut allergy by improving their health with diet and chelating metals out of their body. I believe him

>chelating metals out of their body
if i only took a single flu shot at 18, and received no other ‘inoculations’ did it just prime my immune system for a few years till it unlearned to overreact to the flu in future? i imagine the body can remove at least some mercury and or other things in the shot? this was 5 years ago

>I believe him

wow, and it's not even your life at risk. so brave

You can evade peanut allergy when your mom eats peanuts during pregnacy.
On another note, peanuts have extreme inflammatory properties, its bad for human consumption.

Peanut allergies suck. Your mouth is filled with fire ants and you can’t breathe. I had epinephrine shot directly into my heart when I was a kid to save my life and I’ve been unvaxxed my entire life - meaning all vaccines. Peanut allergies are real. Dumb asses. So sick of this low IQ bs.

Never forget what they did to you.

peanuts kind of suck compared to cashews, almonds, pistachios etc you're not really missing out, unless you have a general nut allergy, which in that case you should kill yourself

>Kids ages 5 to 11 years old that took the jabs are getting fucked up.

I hope they die quick and don't suffer too much. Fuck their parents.

Go back to blackniggerAIDScock.com, faggot

Cool story, fuckwad

Ah well can't be helped, cant make a fried egg without breaking wind.

iirc the best method is slowly introducing peanuts into the diet from a relatively young age
supposedly israelis have a lower rate of peanut allergies because of some popular children's snacks that most kids end up eating help expose them to peanuts from an early age, also fits with this user because this would also help early exposure

I’m kinda grateful. Borrowed time is best time.
Yea, every last one of them. Except walnuts and they just suck. I tasted a Reeces once, it blew my mind. Almost died, but it was worth it.

Bullshit, fuckhead, it’s because the nigger jews aren’t fucking themselves with their own jewjabs

If the NPCs haven't figured out it's a death shot by now, they never will. Just let them boost until they die. Let them vaxx their kids to death so that their stupidity, hubris and arrogance is erased from the gene pool.

Child sacrifice.
They started to vaccinate the kids under 5 the day of June 21 which is the summer solstice.
Big pagan ritual is taking place.

Attached: Capturesolsticesacrifice.jpg (994x748, 77.01K)

the same would apply to any country that has children's food or snacks with peanuts in it, israelis came to mind first because of pic related
fundamentally, its a completely controllable environmental condition - consumption and early exposure to peanuts to help ensure the immune system doesnt react badly to peanuts

Attached: b.jpg (252x500, 31.72K)

I’m guessing you’re one of the dumb asses that isn’t getting the point - stupid baseless theories are for /x/. Allergies have been around forever, it’s a well document genetic condition.

I’m a jew. You don’t have the right to address me, you soulless goy animal,