What the fuck is coming out of my ass

Any theories?

Attached: A60D67D5-47A5-4A97-BC1F-F6EF44FE1AD8.jpg (1125x1500, 174.74K)

You have parasites sir

why? who put them there?

Ass parasites from taking too much BBC. Stop being such a massive faggot or you might catch the fagpox

Looks like tapeworm

Parasites or intestinal lining. Most likely the former.

stop getting butt fucked you degenerate

Attached: (((you))).jpg (501x498, 20.27K)

That’s what I thought too but every parasite test I’ve ever done has come back negative. The docs wouldn’t accept the actual worm I brought them, then the stool sample came back negative.

You got jews up your asshole. Pretty common in America. Don't worry about it.

it's shit, retard

Attached: shit eating nigger.gif (300x167, 3.78M)

I’m shitting the same thing. Feeling better after mega dosing vitamin c. Day three for me

Attached: A0EC8654-8F2E-4967-B8D0-BDA134B05CAE.jpg (600x592, 92.51K)

Doctors have brain worms

Tadpoles, KEK HAS CHOSEN YOU FAGGOT!

yeah thats intestinal lining

You need more fiber. That is gelled mucous that your intestines release when inflamed.

Tapeworm

Worth trying. Have psyllium husk OP. That's the main ingredient in metamucil. Start with a teaspoon, work up to three. One cup of water for ever teaspoon.

Stop eating dog shit you dumb mutt

This makes sense. I was recently diagnosed with c-diff which causes colitis, resulting in inflammation. I always thought it was worms and it’s a bit too translucent to be intestinal lining, but it retains its shape when transported into another container.

Attached: 69A57A76-641F-4261-9FE7-6FFCF185811B.jpg (1440x1197, 134.2K)

You did.

People touch their mouths with dirty hands all the time. Play with fire you might get burned.

Wormwood tea Is a natural anti parasitic and is also used to treat people with bowel inflammation drink one cup for a week or so to see if it's worms or if it helps with the inflammation. you might get mild diarrhea after your first cup, it's normal. two birds one stone. make sure you're not allergic to anything in the absinth family.

how long do you need to fast to get rid of worms?

post back when this comes out your ass.
judging by the guys lack of self care there will be more.

Attached: 1633316817362.jpg (1200x800, 199.13K)