OAKLAND...

>OAKLAND, TN: Unarmed Black 25yo Door Dash driver Brandon Calloway beaten bloody in his own home by police after they kicked in his door and terrorized his family for allegedly failing to stop after RUNNING A STOP SIGN
>Officers said when they tried to pull him over, he refused to stop and instead drove half a mile to his home and “started running into the house reaching into his pockets… yelling “this is my expletive house and I did stop for the stop sign.”
>According to police, they had to kick in the door to gain entry to the house and eventually had to tase and use a baton to bring Calloway into custody.
>Wharton said Calloway is a college grad and entrepreneur who was completing a DoorDash order and unarmed during what he calls an animalistic assault.
>His family became emotional as Wharton compared a portion of the video to the death of George Floyd.
>Wharton said this is police brutality and they want the officers responsible to be held accountable while his client is recovering from a beating that left him with stitches in his head and limited visibility.
>“Brandon was assaulted in a brutal fashion. I describe it as animalistic. The pictures are horrific. He’s fortunate to be here to stand up and express through his presence here he wants to see some accountability,” Wharton said. “Definitely would support some form of punishment up to termination. What Oakland sees is sufficient. Its going to be up to them to send a message that says we don’t condone this “
I guess it never occurred to his father or their ambulance chasing attorney that maybe he should’ve just pulled over.

mobile.twitter.com/campaigntoendqi/status/1549845711663104001

Attached: 78A835CA-2FBD-4443-851D-C6F694A15292.jpg (750x956, 414.63K)

Don't care

Attached: 1652916407856.png (600x600, 247.34K)

Oh he dindu nuffin?

Fuck off with that bullshit

That's based though. Stop speeding in parking lots, niggers.

>>Wharton said Calloway is a college grad and entrepreneur who was completing a DoorDash order and unarmed during what he calls an animalistic assault.
College degrees ain't worth shit.

big if huge

FPBP

Niggers will turn a simple traffic ticket into a high speed chase and shootout then cry about getting beaten to a pulp.

Yes i love when the police brutalise my ideological opponents, but boy do i dislike it when they do it to my side. If only there was another approach to this whole thing

doordash hires niggers? and to think I was finally about to start using that

You're not allowed to evade arrest dumb nigger

>runs stop sign
>runs from police
>runs into building
>gets ass beat
>HE DINDU NUFFIN!
He deserves worse, oh do they deserve worse.

Fuck Oakland niggerdom I lived there 7 years holy fuck it's amazing I lived.

Yeah. The thing is, this is not a baseball game. You can't get get into your property and be "safe" and suddenly they need a warrant. Nigger did stupid shit and got beat a lot and tased repeatedly becaused he kept running and resisting.

Attached: Akward.jpg (1280x720, 110.66K)

>Run a stop sign
>Cop on your ass
>Could either pull over and get a ticket or outrun the cop to get home
>Choose the second option, try to involve his family in his shit
>But will get 500k in go fund me
Nigga playing the long game

Attached: B9F4AB8C-387B-4288-BB5B-2ACA481D7FC4.jpg (1177x564, 637.16K)

Nice fuck niggers.

They should have killed all those niggers

lol, a chimp in a suit is still a chimp.

Attached: Science.gif (423x497, 1.2M)

>They did it for failing to stop at a stop sign
>One sentence later
>He failed to stop at a stop sign, and after police tried to pull him over, he began to flee and run into his home
All journalists should hang.

I hope angry niggers burn Oakland down. Not like anyone will notice.

That's an entrepreneur you're making fun of, nigger. Have some respect.

>“started running into the house reaching into his pockets
Every single time.

The only thing I see is a man who showed up for his "job" in a batman T-shirt and pajama bottoms. I don't fucking care if you have a college degree or shit going on in your life or whatever, get an adult shirt and some pants at a second-hand store or something nigger.

>his own girl yelling at him to stop resisting while my mans gets beat down with the racism sticks
what in the coonass hell of caucastity is this now
the yt man system takes another one from us, kangz

Attached: 1653748899940.png (618x480, 421.76K)

>he refused to stop and instead drove half a mile t
thread/

I'll care when niggs start calling out those of their own who victimize other peoples.

lol what a bunch of pigs. Just mail him a ticket you cocksuckers. We need to kill more cops.

Masonic homosexuals love buck breaking.

honestly this, fuck nigger

>Half a mile
So he pulled over after 2 min and went to his home. Fuck pigs, it's a traffic ticket. Put it in the mail box and do your fucking jobs piggies. ACAB.

He is drug dealer 100%, doordash is just a cover up when someone notice he is always at the same parking lot.

Running a stop sign is a major offense, dickhead.

Some do. There are black conservative channels that have asked to teach social etiquette in schools because it's obvious their community teaches them to behave inappropriately.

Nigger.

He was probably dealing and they knew it. He was tryin to ditch it. It probably wasn't weed. Either that or he was scared of a DUI.

So? If they knew it, get a warrant and serve it. If they "Knew it" then maybe they should know the 4th amendment. Again, fuck pigs.

He shrugged off 2 police tasers. He had something in his system. Watch videos were big fellahs and marines and shit play with those things trying to be tough guys. They drop.

Instead of running like a bitch nigger, had he pulled over and dealt civilly with the pigs he would have made it home to complain about the fine he received and m beatdown.
Oh, but he isn't white so ofc he chose to run a red light, and engage in a pursuit with police.

I will never care about the well-being of niggers.

No I'm with ya but they have clear cut probable cause. This isn't GTA, the stars don't just drop when you enter your house.

If you evade the police they don't need a warrant

Fucking pigs

This. You cannot commit multiple crimes openly then run inside screaming sanctuary you fucktards.

Black lives matter 2 monkey boogaloo
In the land of the free we are tackled for not wearing a mask and shot with tazers for not stopping at an intersection with no cars at it.

Cops killing niggers is good, cops killing whites is bad. Simple as.