Go back brown invader

>go back brown invader
we were literally here first. whites are the invaders.

Attached: Dr_3n_MVsAAFNsJ.jpg (1538x2048, 486.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=990052wQywM
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=35eEBbVRrAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unibrows are hot

youtube.com/watch?v=990052wQywM

This kike did a study of hundreds of thousands of pairs of genes, he determined that whiteness arrived in Europe on boats from North America.

That’sa Hispanic girl

Attached: file.png (640x640, 339.23K)

BASED

Original native americans were white and of indo-european descent. Modern natives (asiatic) conquered them and then modern europeans conqured the modern natives. No matter what argument you throw, the Americas belong to us.

Yeah you were there first, and whites conquered you and built what WAS the greatest country in the history of the human race out of nothing.
Now non-whites have all but destroyed the white man's creation. It is only right that whites try to fight off the invaders.
Hopefully the non-white hordes will be defeated.

No retard, you are not a comanche indian. Now fuck off.

Do lefties not realize that nature fundamentally works by colonization? First an organism colonizes freely available space and resources and then when they run into another organism they compete for the resources. Or enter a symbiotic relationship. But colonization is fundamental to nature and therefore by itself not immoral.

Nah, ancient Europeans settled the Americas first. There was a great documentary about the subject.

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=35eEBbVRrAo

Attached: 42122418-F5C7-491C-92B2-E478B8A8F056.jpg (822x464, 202.41K)

Based

She's cute

So you admit this is an invasion?

Attached: 1634491610634.png (243x264, 66.13K)

Whites built the nation though you only move there because of what they did

I think you were made by fallen angels after the original Adam, actually.

I bet you have the last name of the Spaniard that bleached you great great great grandma

they destroyed hyperborea never forget
white reparations when

Isn't this latinx bitch affiliated with antifa?

The jews kill people because they are ugIy and poor and they blame God for cursing them with life. They believe if they kill enough people God will stay true to his word and destroy their soul. Life is a living nightmare for the jew who literally can not find a single woman who wants to speak to his big, ugly nose.

I don't mind big juicy booty Latina invaders

Also no. They don’t get to claim the American southwest as “theirs” when there were fewer than 100,000 natives that populated the entire region and even still fewer than 30,000 Spanish speakers.
I’m talking about from San Francisco to San Antonio.

Attached: 65B22E48-7042-4A62-8987-B18EDF4D6939.jpg (1024x910, 74.97K)

Attached: 0EF1E4F2-8D1B-4867-A376-DE5739830DFE.gif (434x467, 2.68M)

tfw saying that while blowing my PURE Nordic load inside her filthy invader pussy.

Pebledeposit pro migration??