How do we move forward Any Forums?

How do we move forward Any Forums?
Who is controlling the strings?

The glowies?

Attached: 7r0z6ezlrbq01.jpg (645x773, 80.47K)

We never move, the universe is static.

CEO sperm makes CEO baby
Slave sperm makes slave baby

Your sperm? makes another repeat of your life. That is why at a deep subconcious level you have been unable to perform the mate-searching duties.

Take your meds

The scariest thing is when nobody controls any strings

Fake news

Lucifer

realistically the most valuable living assets of the world system are anonymous to the public view
I imagine it is very strictly hierarchical and loosely based on religion

What?

Buddha gave you tutorial how to escape prison planet

And you would be mostly right, except its not loosely based

>Trusting a pajeet with a rich daddy who got him any prostitute he wanted and his own palace

In life? You are. Best to get off pol and work on yourself.

The liberals and they're going to win. Enjoy the collapse.

Since you are Canadian I will ignore you retard tier post and will silently pity you

It is cemented in a religion, called Luciferianism. There exist a council of 13. Theses are the heads of the most powerful families on earth. Rockefellers, Hapsburgs, etc. And they elect a Pindar

The Pindar or ''penis of the Dragon'' is in direct contact with Lucifer

cope

Lucifer gives his orders and so on down the pyramid, until it gets to you desu

my ass
shut up fag

Look around you

Attached: wat.png (2569x3506, 1.37M)

>Who is controlling the strings? The glowies?

The glowies take orders. They're not too bright and hired for exactly that reason. It's never been this bad. Their normal propaganda outfits aren't performing. People smoke out nonsense immediately even from sources they used to trust. They're moving up the great reset five years from 2035 to 2030. They're all hoping they can get over the one world government finish line before being strung up on a lamp post with piano wire.

Go on, take a good hard look at society and tell me im lying