32, M, unvaxxed, finally had Covid:

2 years into the pandemic and I finally caught it:
>day 1: runny nose, sore throat
>day 2: headache, mild fever (38.5)
>day 3: previous symptoms gone, fairly nasty, painful cough
>day 4: symptom free, feel fully recovered
This is it? This is what we shut down the global economy for, terrorized millions of people, locked them inside their home for months, traumatized an entire generation of school children? For THIS?

Fuck every politician with a rusty metal dildo!

Attached: Cold and Flu.jpg (1200x800, 71.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-care-early-covid-treatment/
vdmeta.com/
ivmmeta.com/
justpaste.it./8bq9r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>day 5: sterile
Enjoy raising Tyrone's son, user.

covid literally doesnt exist you just had the flu, but took a fake test to larp yourself into thinking you have "covid"

was the same with me 3 months ago. didnt even have fever that high, mine was 38.1.
however a few older people(mid 50s, 60s) i know died allegedly due covid so i dont even know whats up anymore

same user

>he tested
I have bad news "unvaxxed" bro. Ur not part of the club no longer, please delete pol

>all people have identical immune systems, so my experience completely describes the disease

Fuck off, retard.

You had a cold not Covid.
Your lungs would be scarred and your nervous system would be damaged.

It was weird for me, I suddenly got the shivers one night when cooking dinner. All of a sudden I felt tired and really really cold. For the next couple days (4) I felt like nothing was wrong, and then on the 5th day I just felt exhausted all the time. I slept about 3/4 of my day away and when i got up I went to eat something light like soup and would just fucking gag or vomit. If i ate anything and it stayed down, but I drank a tiny bit of water, I would vomit. I would feel nauseous after eating practically anything really, it sucked bad. That was probably the worst of it since I love to eat. All around a bad time.

I got the coof earlier this year.
>day 1: 38°C fever
>day 2: fever stopped by lunch time and had no other symptoms.

The state government made me do 10 days of isolation in my spare room away from my wife and kids which sucked but I did do a full play through of Morrowind.

I highly doubt that the tests contain Vax dosages. Most people got tested dozens of times, even daily, during winter. We now know that the rate of side effects increases with each consecutive jab and 4x vaxxmaxers have about a 200% chance of bad side effects (1 in 1250). If every test contained the Vax that would make such a statistical result impossible.

>>day 1: runny nose, sore throat
you should have taken a low dose of ivermectine and a high dose of vitamin d+4 and Vitamin C at that point and would have skipped all other stages to 4 immediately

I'm sorry, but if you can not survive a flu this mild, you must be 100 years old or on death's door to begin with.

Thank you, I'll remember to do that next time.

Can I trust you

Most test kits are inert, but some are loaded with pathogen, toxin or nano bots to make you sick, the same kits are also rigged to read positive. My brother took a test and instantly fell ill afterwards.

>My brother took a test and instantly fell ill afterwards.
Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc

I got whatever my wife had she tested positive but I felt off for only 24 hours and now it's life as usual, purebloods

My only symptom was slight fever for one night, no runny nose, no throat pin, no loss of smell or taste. Test kept getting positive for 10 days tho

I had a stuffed nose for one morning because I didnt take Ivermectine at day 5 - thats all I had, also ate aged garlic and fermented foods.
Dont trust me, look into this:
covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-care-early-covid-treatment/

vdmeta.com/
ivmmeta.com/

and Any Forumss very own useful research:
justpaste.it./8bq9r

40, m, unvax, finally getting better from covid. Was like when I had it ~2 years ago but alot worse. I workout, take a vit stack, etc.. had a very bad headache, then body aches for a couple days, fits of extreme coughing, extremely tired. Took ivermectin, quercetin, d3, NAC the whole time. Doing much better now. Felt like all the nerves in my body fired off and was very sensitive. Anyways, feeling better now.