Myers Briggs: Why so many INTJ & INTP here?

There are an unusual amount of INTJ and INTP on the board. Why is that?

Attached: 1220vpb111rou4877.jpg (1013x895, 624.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation-Males-Females.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People answering the questions how they perceive themselves rather than how they are.

why would anyone else be here?
it's an image board
focusing on politics in its premise
but which is actually a nonstop stream of autistic schizo bullshit

People like to think of themselves as smart lmao

I'm here to post furries/scalies, my love for my country (fuck the people tho) and accellerate tranny suicide.

Attached: 0a40d32f4a1c4d9c8f07ec43195409f4.png (1016x2000, 1.5M)

A stream of consciousness by a mass of high-functioning in a realm without censorship is a beautiful thing.

This. I switch between ENTJ/INTJ depending on how social I think I am.

>Not traditional Japanese kemono

How's the tranny suicide business going so far?

Attached: sdtyfdtyrt.png (1596x894, 142.15K)

Test is bullshit anyways.

Attached: 1584756662314.gif (250x250, 1.16M)

please tell me people don't actually do this

Attached: 1653531511344.jpg (1440x1715, 104.97K)

Detection is fucking spot on but I have no way to know if a tranny has killed themselves UNLESS a set of posting habits suddenly stop appearing. And even then, its a maybe.

>myers-briggs
Into the trash.

Good job user. Literally doing God's work.

Attached: 0324ode111ops6128.jpg (720x543, 32.24K)

I have scored intj since I first took this in jr high. Certain personality types are more likely to go against the grain than others. Even if you look at the big 5, you will see the trait for agreeableness. I doubt anyone here would be highly agreeable. People tend to form groups with like minded people that they share traits with. That's what's happening. It's just luck that we share the best traits.

Despite only comprising 5% of the population, we always find each other... or rather, the norms push us to the same corner. I was born this way, as where many like me, therefore the jew world order cannot form with people like us, and humanity will not move forward without us.

Funny to be both the simultaneous thorn and the illumination of the world -- a burden that norms will never comprehend.

This is fake, right?

>something something your personality can be categorised
Fucking NPCs

INFJ here. Am I fucked.

Just find average-looking white women images and post them as your post-op self

What I find really interesting is that personality types within genders follow the opposite distribution of intelligence within genders.

careerplanner.com/MB2/TypeInPopulation-Males-Females.cfm

If you look at the graphs, you'll see that men have a fairly steady distribution of types from most to least common, while women cluster heavily at the top third of types and then there's a sharp dropoff in prevalence.

Intelligence is the opposite. Women have a smooth distribution, while men tend towards extremes. What does this indicate?

The jews kill people because they are ugly and poor and they blame God for cursing them with life. They beIieve if they kill enough people God will stay true to his word and destroy their soul. Life is a living nightmare for the jew who literally can not find a single woman who wants to speak to his big, ugly nose.

That is a devious plan; make them think that they can achieve being a woman. Once they go post-op, suicide is a done deal.

Attached: 1545xqv111sga4750.jpg (960x937, 142.37K)

>feeling
Yes

The most retarded think.theyre smarter than the "autistic schizos" even though they're ruled by "autistic schizos".

Only if you work on using that feeling for to motivate people with your passion for the greater good.

Hitler was an INFJ, so follow his lead.

spbp

Because INTx is the master race

Duck sf

>taking modern horoscopes seriously

It's actually xNTP, but close.

Women care more about following the herd than being leaders
They're afraid of standing out
They're afraid of challenging the status quo and being offensive in any way
This is why women don't have critical thinking skills. Their first response to any situation is to look around and see how other people are reacting before they react

>women cluster heavily at the top third of types
5 types out of 16, but yes, the point >What does this indicate?
good question user, I wonder the same.
btw¿ what are you doing this late at night? Im in "winter holidays" for college

schizoautism is a spectrum of lateral to vertical thought patterns, one cannot be both except by embracing ones shadow and strengthening ones constitutional weaknesses of thought.

Attached: 23B28591-EB03-480B-8FD0-3FF71ED147AE.png (2048x2048, 294.61K)

Why would you want to be an extrovert?
I'll concede the P

ENTP here. I only use this as a parasocial relationship, nothing more

I used to be infp now I am isfj.

NT = rational.
Rationales recognize society is run by evil satanic commies.
Rationales seek truth on what they’re doing and how to defeat them.
The only place they haven’t really censored yet is here.

(You)

It measures cognitive functions. Personality is the wrong term. It’s actually how your brain is wired to think.

It's fun for them. It's a place to bounce ideas and memes around, without the annoyances that come with self promotion, status and ego.