Holocaust

I want to hear an actual nuanced position. Do any of you avowed Nazis believe the Holocaust actually happened? To what extent?

Attached: i'm a jew.gif (720x404, 3.94M)

N

Attached: GambleCan'tGetANickleForHisGrandma.gif (390x640, 583.2K)

I

G

G

E

Attached: 2c.jpg (799x795, 36.99K)

R

R

I want a masturbation machine

Nothing you do will ever affect the weather. Man made climate change is a psychopathic delusion promoted to demonise your mere existence.
You do not:-
Dump toxic waste into the ocean.
Own industrial plant leaking chemicals into the ground.
Dumb trash in land fills.
Spew chemicals into rivers.
Dumb trash out to sea.
Cut down trees for sale.
Spew heavy metals into the atmosphere.
You are not rich and powerful billionairs with powerful connections that you use to abuse the public.
You want to stop conected billionairs polluting the environment, fine, I'm all for it. You want to link this to it being sunny outside. Then you're on your own.

All scientists will agree when the corporate press silences and sensors those that don't.

It appears that the consensus is that significant revisionism happened over time that was exploited by various interest groups (Jews, Soviets for propaganda purposes, etc.). And that typhus was significantly more downplayed than it should have been.

The nuanced position is that 99% of goyim are psychologically adverse to even considering the possibilty that anyone would lie about being genocided.

It didn't happen and they deserved it.

>the consensus is
Amongst whomst

Woah, that was epic! I think the term is BASED!

Attached: epic.png (680x369, 81.24K)

The Holocaust didn't happen but it should have happened 2.3 times.

Fuck off nazi.

>psychologically adverse
averse*

Quality tread right here.

Attached: 1594013763388.jpg (1024x1024, 626.67K)

shut up nigger

Attached: It never happened, they deserved it.jpg (750x802, 61.73K)

Your pic reminded me of this

Attached: watermelon.jpg (600x720, 73.04K)

>10 million Europeans died of disease and starvation during the tail end of WW2. There were at most a few hundred thousand jews in camps. Look at the mortality rate of the German soldiers in allied captivity directly after the war and assume that since they were the good guys they weren't actually trying to murder them to the degree we did them. It's a muddy equation, but the Red cross estimation of 200K seems reasonable if not unfortunately low.

Attached: holohoax admit 2.png (943x1200, 1.09M)

No it was fake. What really happened was so different from the commonly accepted narrative to be a completely separate thing. This is what happens when you embellish the truth beyond any credibility.

Attached: 1636059433202.webm (800x400, 380.54K)

The question begs “what is the Holocaust”? Was it the imprisonment of Jews as POWs? Was it the death of even a few Jews due to any reason, be it poor health, famine, escape attempt dispatch? Or was it the systemic extermination of Jews with the intent to oblate Jews from the earth at the direct direction and planning of the SS? If your definition is the later, no, it didn’t happen. There are no documents recording orders to kill or exterminate Jews. Hitler knew there were Jews in America, Russia, Europe who he would never have the ability to destroy. So his goal was to kill all German (and maybe French and Polish) Jews? To what end? The Holocaust lie posits that Hitler was a madman who foolishly seeks to kill for the sake of killing out of his blind and senseless hate of them.

If you want to say the Holocaust is the event of the Jews being removed from German society, obviously an attempt was made. It just didn’t work because it didn’t go even a fraction close to what it would take to do so.

Any Forums and skeptics obviously, duh

>Holocaust
Yes. But not as portrayed.
>6 million
600,000 AT THE MOST EXTREME.
>cause of death
Starvation, overwork, typhus.
>cause of these
Destruction of German transportation and resources, their own people were starving and supplying subversives wasn't high on the list of priorities.
>Soviets
More Soviet POW's died in captivity than existed all the jews in Europe, but somehow this gets omitted.
>Israel somehow gets 6 million Jews
WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY COME FROM!?!

this is now a holocaust denial thread

only funny memes though. Nobody gives a shit about facts anymore - the people who know the holocaust didn't happen already know the facts and the massive logical inconsistencies, and the people who fervently believe (or push) that it did happen don't care about the facts.

All that's left is the people in the middle, who will decide which side to support based on who's funnier and better to listen to

Attached: 1637166877123.jpg (739x1024, 65.98K)

I think it's pretty safe to assume a few million jews died during the war. Was is 6 million, maybe but I doubt it, they just needed a big round number for effect. Was the plan to exterminate all Jews, I don't think so, at least not until very late in the war and even then I think it was just as much a matter of failing supply lines and localised pogroms than a centralised extermination policy.

Remember: your goal is never to convince the opponent.

It's to convince the audience.

Attached: But it should have.jpg (581x1024, 203.39K)

Is there a published alternative consensus somewhere other than an anime forum?

First give a nuanced position on the flat earth.
Please don't give any meme answers like "lol it's a globe" ok?

hey thats me. glad you like my content

>Starvation, overwork, typhus.
You really think the Germans didn't kill any of them intentionally?

Umm No because that's anti-semitic and illegal in 90% of europe.

>Nobody gives a shit about facts anymore
>All that's left is the people in the middle, who will decide which side to support based on who's funnier and better to listen to
You sound like a teenager

Only the dumbest of communists and capitalist niggers believe such a stupid fairly tale. Just a bunch of Jews lying about the suffering others had.
We heard enough of kike kvetching. Time to do a double jeopardy; already blamed for Holocaust, why not actually do one

> they just needed a big round number for effect
They just needed a big round specific number to fulfill their prophecy and get Israel
“You shall return minus 6 million”

>Umm No because that's anti-semitic and illegal in 90% of europe.
It's legal in the US so the latter doesn't matter. I remember codoh, did they ever publish anything worthwhile?

Wo-ah, you must believe in the Shoah, goys.

Attached: 1658298684401345.png (501x576, 10.91K)