The Slavery Index: What is your slavery level?

Attached: Slavery Index.png (888x1111, 46.72K)

>Nazi Germany (Pre War) between 1950s america and Australian outback
kek. a retard made this

I take it you've never heard of the 'German miracle'? Go read a history book.

I've heard of it. You're a retard.

Don't care.

If you disagree with its placement, then when where should it be and why?

>medievil
>austrailian
who made this garbage?

roll

>nazi germany was a liberal small governement utopia
just how mentally ill can amerimutts still get? at some point you would believe they would reach the maximum

>Dealthcamp

Smells like jidf

rolling for outback gobbies and corroborees

>Pol Pot above Gulag
That nigga killed you if you wore glasses.

Maybe they think because of privatization that it was, even though the guys who controlled the industry were all party members or under their thumb.

Killing was distributed evenly to everyone in the Gulags, glasses or not.

You need to rethink slavery on an individual level. What was their quality of life?

what bullshit

True I guess. I wouldn´t really think freedom as an abstract concept is just that you can do whatever you want. You would feel much freer in a paternalistic state then lawless nigger dystopia.

ion even read dat shit yo, i'm a royal ass kang descendent from the pharaohs, it's all i need to know. shiet.

So you're saying that you are a slave and we need to bring it back for your own benefit? I agree.

feudalism and chattel slavery are based actually

ay yo shut yo bitch ass up cracka, my grandfather was buildin' them raggedy-ass flyin' antgravity pyramidz all the way back in kemet times while yo cracka grandfather's ass was still drawing cave paintings and shit. ain't none o'y'all niggas can't tell me nuh'in.

North Koreans have it worse today than black slaves did.

Your whole framing is retarded because rich people do well in any society

Auschwitz should be up the top since they were given a nice swimming pool, free entertaintment through theatre and lots of food