They were just a bunch of innocent 10 and 14 years old YOU SICK FUCK

How It played out:
>10 to 14yo were gonna hit some pussy (reported: kids were having a sleepover at a cousin’s house)
>They get to the park and hangout with a few negress (reported: school mates)
>Then they sight easy prey (74yo alone)
>The pack surrounds it but the old fart brands a traffic cone in self defense and flees
>Smelling fear the pack pursues
>A female negress trows the cone hitting the prey in the head and knocking it to the floor
>Dizzy and bleeding it attempts to grab his belonging from the pavement (big mistake)
>Noticing the body still twitches in murderous frenzy the negress picks up the cone and proceeds to smack it 3 more times on the head for good measure.
>Old man lasts 24hs and dies.
How the feral animal's lawyer tells it;
>“I am not downplaying what happened to Mr. Lambert. It was a tragedy,” said attorney “I’m just saying that this was not an evil bunch of kids marauding the streets looking for somebody to beat up — and that’s been the impression.”
archive.is/N8WcH

Attached: 2022-07-22 There’s more to the story of the kids who fatally beat a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone lawyers say2-N8WcH.png (744x719, 353.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWac6z6kEWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2022-07-22 There’s more to the story of the kids who fatally beat a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone lawyers say-N8WcH.png (751x4978, 1.25M)

Attached: ma fone ma fone is in dere - 2 girls, 13 and 15, charged in botched carjacking, murder of Uber Eats driver, D.C. 2021-03-26 3.jpg (1252x1236, 374.35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vWac6z6kEWo

Attached: 2022-07-22 There’s more to the story of the kids who fatally beat a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone lawyers say3-N8WcH.png (1186x782, 831.76K)

Attached: 1622539156760.jpg (1080x826, 379.67K)

>35years

Attached: omg you actually said that - taliban.jpg (768x636, 439.42K)

black people are feral animals
change my mind

This is why America needs to ban guns, what if that 72year old was armed?
all these future doctors/scientist would have been dead.

Why won't someone think of the children.jpg ban the 2nd amendment now!!!

Attached: 1634590937978.gif (281x350, 404.88K)

No way that's true

>I’m just saying that this was not an evil bunch of kids marauding the streets looking for somebody to beat up — and that’s been the impression.”
Pay attention kids: this is what Jews call "getting out in front of it". They pretend the truth is a lie, and that they have to defuse and deflect that truth before someone else says it. The tactic can be extremely effective to the unaware, but once you know it, you realize that it's actually a tell that reveals their hand.

Amerimutts, land of the free, everyone.

They had a flat tire and the niggers attacked them. That's it. Then the jewish attorneys coached the blacks into saying it was the other way around.

Actually one of the men involved in this attack is the attorney themselves. He understands it was endemic socioeconomic factors propagated by white supremacist attitudes deeply embedded within the system of politics which lead to this outburst - a natural response to racist condition perpetuated by white people - and part and parcel of living in a big city. Anyway, they will all get out and be paid for doing so in a few weeks because once they get lots of free money - they will stop violently attacking people for no reason.

they threatened children with guns while committing a hate crime.
idiots.

Attached: 234321234.png (990x183, 24.45K)

they did both go to prison though, thats true

stfu you nigger loving faggot
go choke on some black dick and then get murdered faggot

shut up and get back to making knockoff sneakers, gook

for some reason i recall the movie the butterfly effect and that kid fucking that older kid up at a movie theater. those stupid velvet rope thingys that divide lines they have weighted bottoms so you dont just push it over and the kid jerks it hard enough to send it up and basically hit the kid talking shit

>oy vey that totally happened because the jewish media said it did

And yet somehow nobody got shot and instead all that happened was they had a flat tire and niggers attacked them.

Hi, I'm kind of new to this concept maybe you can help me understand. Do you mean like when they hired an actor to shoot a hard drive at Comet Pizza and then used that to debunk the fact that the Podestas have a lot of weird art, James Alefantis's name is literally "I love children," and he has unexplained pictures with the Rothschilds and literally no one ever explained what the Pegasus Museum was? And then they further tried to memoryhole the Epstein-Clinton connections toward pedophilic blackmail?

Would that be an example of this? Just trying to understand.

>hate crime
lol. lmao.

Attached: 1658213716489095.gif (471x357, 369.22K)

suck off a shotgun barrel you faggot

It's most likely bullshit. They probably had a gun in the car and niggers attacked them just because of the flag.

Ooh ooh ahh ahh

Niggers

Attached: 2 girls, 13 and 15, charged in botched carjacking, murder of Uber Eats driver, D.C. 2021-03-26 3.webm (202x360, 2.72M)

That's exactly what happened, they had a flat tire and niggers attacked. The birthday party bullshit was made up after the fact to justify attacking white people. Of course the kike court system persecuted them for defending themselves.

It literally IS a marauding band of teen niggers.

Attached: 1657190600539.png (580x449, 221.65K)

Kek mutts seething. Go back on your knee and worship your nigger god, muttoids.

Not my problem! Everyone should own a gun and open fire against these monsters. Do not let a single one live.

>believing the (((press))) this hard
nigger / kike detected

Attached: FE5DB7E2-3620-4A8D-855E-790704C0B069.jpg (640x530, 106.67K)