What do you feel when you watch this clip?

Can someone explain to me the incel obsession over this video and similar ones?
Does it make them shoot up schools?

Attached: 1658398251383878.webm (604x850, 1.34M)

idk hans, do you have a fetish for sleeping teenagers? I've seen worse things.

Dr.Goldberg here, I think youre a woman traped in a man's body, I will recommend you to take these hormone pills.
Next!!

Disgust at the shit in ther nose and her 80 IQ face

Already did. They made me the women I am which I've always been

It takes 360 enemies to forge my sword from the iron in their blood.

Fuck incels weak emotional faggots obsessing with women when they just need to be kept in place

Attached: tumblr_642722d107a3af3a6de0599d5321d0e0_525fe3e0_1280.jpg (1076x1428, 256.37K)

Dr. Octor, my penis hurt and I saw a nigger walking once. Wat do

Never seen it before nor similar videos. I feel nothing for or about it, I assume it’s envy and fear of missing out that triggers people because people with no romantic experience assume and romanticize (hence the word) relationships because they think it will mean that another person actually unconditionally love and like them and would support them when in reality most relationships are transactions of convenience and what’s expected anyway beyond like chemicals being released and people not understanding themselves and others.

Most relationships are flimsier than married crackheads who can at least bond over their addiction. I also suppose having a relationship is a major confidence booster which most “incels” lack. In other words
>the grass is greener on the other side

God I love being a misogynist.

I thought men liked stupid women? After all they are only good for fucking and making sandwiches. You don't get a wife expecting to discuss philosophy with her.

Then he has heart crushed when she leave him after he showed a brief moment of weakness. Girls are cruel.

yup

If you got hard while a nigger was walking by, It means your brain is telling you that youre an inferior man, I'll recommend you to let that nigger fuck your wife to make her know how it is to be with a real man, also dont forget to record it and upload it on the internet.
Next!!!

It's the kind of hard and sounds gay to explain but its the missing out on this moment of a combination of validation, affection, peace and comfiness.

I feel a slight need to coooom

Reminds me of another time, another life but it’s over now.

Makes me miss my fiance. She's out of state for work, visiting one of the company's other facilities. She flies back tomorrow though. This clip will be us tomorrow.

Attached: henlo.png (1242x1219, 1.96M)

39 seconds after filming this the dude is trying to figure out how to extract himself from the embrace because he has better shit to do than be a space heater for a lazy vagina.

Nothing

lmao go fuck yourself you fucking homo.

Looks like some form of narcissism

the video is only special to someone who has never held a woman in his arms.
incels don't want sex. they want love and affection and sex.
having someone to protect and feel needed.