What’s this lil nigga’s problem?

What’s this lil nigga’s problem?

Attached: C899045D-83A6-4025-819F-D379D6DD6771.jpg (700x394, 122.01K)

blame jews

Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina is fine. Rest are literal niggers.

Mixed race

can confirm.

Crazy to think the Balkans is smaller than Texas.

Imagine Texas having that many wars within itself

Same as any other region, only we made instability and corruption into a brand.

>Scroats and boscos are literal german pets they do have whore women though so its ok...

poor
also
romania is not balkans
get education please

turks. they ruined everything. needed another couple crusades desu

tbf pretty much all balkan women are whores except maybe in rural Albania or Bosnia.

I never understood the whole "le German" thing cope. How is being an Austro-Hungarian vassal worse than being a Turkish vassal? Serbs were literally forced to fight for the Turks against white Christian Europe. I would call Britons Anglo-Saxons pets or Norman pets after that. It's just how conquest works.

Don't forget Slovenia.

Attached: IQ in Europe.jpg (1300x1300, 386.3K)

Not enough Western gibs.
No seriously, V4fags were very pampered by the West in the last 30 years so that's why they can be so arrogant and superior now. If westoids want to integrated this region and make sure other wars don't happen and we don't fall into Russian or Chinese control they need to take care of it.
Pay up

>white Christian Europe
you do understand that concept of whiteness came first time about 400 years later right

Redpill Yugoslaves aren't ready for:
>(((Broz))) Tito=Jew
>(((Mosha))) Pijade=Jew
>(((Tudjman)))= CryptoJew
>Milosevic=Shabbos goy

Attached: yugoslav.png (2560x1280, 22.87K)

>albania
The true illyrians

serbia and russia
turkey before that

Based and blackpilled

Jewish lie, they didn't exactly call themselves "white", but Europeans always had an understanding that they are more closely related to each other than they are related to other groups of people on the planet. Are you seriously trying to tell me that an average European 700 years ago wasn't aware that he was more closely related to the surrounding European ethnicity than he was to some Saracen or something? Then for a while, the concept of Christendom united Europe against non-Christians, namely the muslim invaders of the time. Stop peddling this Jewish anti-white identity nonsense. Europeans know what they are, and have known what they are for millennia.

Way too close to turkish, African, and Arab shitskins. they're not even European much less white -- and definitely not Weatern. It's an underdeveloped shithole that needs to be civilized by great Western powers. Unfortunately, being the stubborn backwards shitskins that they are, they RESIST attempts at being civilized by greater powers.

Attached: IMG_20220717_101410_323.jpg (1113x1280, 303.68K)

Imagine believing in Lynn's work

i am saying that they did not give a single shit just like a man like me thus are so above that it is laughable, call yourself whatever you want for me you are a girl, short, balding sissy, why? i am simply superior and to me there are only those inferior and superior, your so called race, which is literal cope for underwhelming specimen is laughable, i relate myself to god and angels not a sterilized nigger cattle

Attached: 36f4de8010c9f123ab71a0a648a868bf-imagejpeg.jpg (648x1200, 421.69K)

Yeah Yeah... I know. IQ statistics are only valid when they tell us exactly what we want to hear. If it makes you feel any better, Croatia is going to get stupider because of massive brain drain too (higher class emigrants to more Western European nations).

Okay, cringe delusional retard.

yeah as i guessed you have no counter arguments and have to resort to buzzwords, quite funny is it not, imagine being inferior to me, balding kurvat with a micropenis, please post arm i wanna see how ''white'' you are, xooxoxox

Attached: 1629054132437.gif (393x424, 132.01K)