Voting isn't real and Peaceful protesting doesn't work

Attached: 2727ljf111pos6134.jpg (828x1082, 193.37K)

Bombing does. Will you help?

Yep

Shut it fed

>DUDE VOOOTING DOESNT WORK

post election

>REEEEEEEEEE I HATE JOE BIDEN

Americans are fucking retarded and are not whites.

Cool, I’m not giving my life for some decentralized half effort. I’m just going to go to Japan

>>Pre-election
Bold of a leaf to judge when their own tyranny is two full standard deviations higher.

Attached: 8235xrv111qhq0849.jpg (1308x8614, 3.26M)

I said POST election mutt also nobody is fucking reading that long picture of just TEXT

FUCK CANADA, America is whiter than your piece of shit country!

>Voting isn't real
So what do fren

This. Why does OP care if I vote if it does nothing? Why is he so desperate while posting memes online? Sounds like something a tranny would do.

America is white, you are not. FUCK LEAVES.

stop killing innocent people with these ridiculous mass shootings, and direct the rage/anger towards the common enemy.

Yes, you did; if you weren't a lazy fuck, you would have read that it was PRE election. You speak the language but cant even understand it.

Now do you see why we hate you so much?

Attached: 0607pwt111clk1119.png (1000x590, 1.3M)

this is so cringe kys glownigger
>voting wont stop them but me drawing this le ebin sonnenrad on a ballot will XDD
and if you're just a larping faggot you should especially kys because you are the worst cancer of all

like this:

Attached: yesno.jpg (1200x1200, 425.71K)

fed, voting is necessary but you need to do much more

Sign me up glow-worm. Just no schools or churches. Only Davos members. Then we'll talk.

Attached: 1643345926553.png (568x708, 879.31K)

There is no easy answer, everything will collapse no matter what you do. The only thing that remains is how organized and prepared you are when everything falls apart. You need to break off and create a parallel society that is so armed that no police officer or national guardsman will even think about entering, train an army, create a network with other like-minded communities, and agitate via peaceful political means (not because it solves anything, but because it wastes state resources when they counter you, thus weakening it further). There are no other alternatives other than social/political atomization and eventual death.

Nigger, we've been saying elections are goytheater for almost a decade. Who cares what MAGA retards say, they're as slow as molasses.

Fuck. Pic unrelated.

DO YOU ALL REALIZE
IN THE FOUNDING OF OUR ONCE ACTUAL FUNCTIONING COUNTRY

NOT ALL WOMEN
NOT ALL MEN
COULD VOTE

AND GUESS WHAT

THE LESS FUCKING PEOPLE
THAT CAN FUCK THINGS UP WITH BAD OPINIONS THEY ALL ALWAYS THINK IS A FACT

Attached: 1449849903811.jpg (577x559, 107.81K)

leftists think that the governments are run by evil nazis and the only way to fight this evil is through violent revolution. Rightoids think that the governments are run by evil commies and the only way to fight this evil is through.... what do rightoids think that should be done? Hoping that the evil goes away?

Attached: 1657244721439.png (645x473, 12.43K)

>Voting doesn't work
Yeah, not when you draw pictures on the ballot instead of filling the ovals.
I swear every neonazi has a victim complex where they fuck up everything in their lives and then blame the whole world instead of being able to recognize their own self-destructive behavior. There's a reason the movement is mostly retards.

T h e b e t t t e r

-But by all MEANS

CONTINUE TO FLOOD THE NATION WITH RANDOM FUCKING PEOPLE ON TOP OF BOMBING AND RAPING GERMANY IN WWII AS IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH

Attached: 1630441490550.jpg (1080x1080, 85.37K)

Nigger

Accurate, but /we/ are so much stronger than anyone comprehends. As soon as the public becomes aware, then they get their power back. The media control is as good as dead, but the subverters are accelerating a surgical collapse to starve us so that we don't retain the physical ability to fight.

They fashion us slaves, and we are, but the founders baked in a poison pill that they are scared to death of.

Attached: 1221dek111nsh0746.jpg (630x675, 117.74K)

then why are you here wasting time with mostly retards, you can always go back

Attached: 2DC6FD18-1D9E-4112-9CBE-E9405542A04D.jpg (800x1000, 190.97K)

>America is white, you are not. FUCK LEAVES.

Attached: 4chanincelIRL.jpg (1280x720, 150.31K)

>FUCK CANADA, America is whiter than your piece of shit country!

Attached: Americano.png (604x453, 617.76K)