Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Ukraine also hate Trump and love vaccines

Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Ukraine also hate Trump and love vaccines

Attached: 1656073133372.gif (268x255, 52.15K)

lmao who cares

No, I don't talk to those people

they're known as "jews"

Who still gives a shit about this

Have you noticed the ones supporting Russia are magatards boomers ?

Its the current thing that MSM tells then they like. Still waiting for next product.

>what is an NPC

Attached: 1657051668946.jpg (660x330, 82.08K)

Yes, and the Ukrainians have the NAZI azov battalion, the lefties offer no explanation why they support nazis now, they get a free pass on their hypocrisy every single fucking time

Yeah its weird. I would expect that from normies but not 4channers.

Very insightful summer fag

Trump loves vaccines too, you fucking chinese retard

it's a media demographic...

Mind control can be achieved through Audio Visual media, if it is subtle enough, and the target is unaware of the attempt.

This world does not make sense. I literally don't get it.

Yes, Most of them are bots or retarded.

Almost as if they are on the same payroll

has anybody noticed that the sky is blue

>Mind control can be achieved through Audio Visual media, if it is subtle enough, and the target is unaware of the attempt.

Be Aware.

May be because it is the same people who watch cnn and lithe bullshit Media outlets

Yeah, but the faggots support Ukraine and they’re all NPCs

Yes

Attached: 290.jpg (613x613, 42.65K)

incorrect, kitchenherb for idiotic slide thread

Whats more baffling is the brainwashed Republicans supporting (((Commie))) Russia.
What a twist.

Attached: Antifags69.jpg (1080x706, 271.47K)

They also claim to be natsoc but can't be miffed to describe his policies and just call everyone kike.

Russia used the Soviet flag as a victory flag, they are obviously not communistic

I can call them kikes here, borregos in real life so I can have job and life.
Frens and family know about adenochrome and synomix or wathever that shit that was kidneys of aborted ahildren in food.
We are too goyed.
What will you expect of idiots taking as facts other idiots opinions instead of looking facts, thousands, and then start to build your own.

>Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Ukraine also hate Trump and love vaccines
Yes quite odd i'd say

Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Russia also hate Biden and love antivaxx

Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Russia also hate democracies and love conspiracies

Has anyone noticed that those saying russia bad can't explain why

Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Russia regurgitate the same vatnik propaganda they shill on RT?

Be woke
Let them all get fucked up.
Russia
Ukraine
Fuck them bouth.

>have you noticed those that followed the news and narrative about X also spout Y and Z?
Holy shit man I think your onto something

Seethe harder faggot

Attached: DDD2C9A5-C4C2-418B-859C-0E47797427B5.jpg (480x600, 34.84K)

Has anyone else noticed that nobody but retarded VPNiggers cares about russia and those same people have several child cum dumpsters chained up in their fallout shelter

Has anyone else noticed the same people that support Russia are also incels and genetic dead ends?