Judaism is not from the old testament

Judaism is Pharisaical Talmudism, written by Edomites rather than Israelites. Jews are a mixed race mongrel people. These same Caananites/Edomites that plagued the land of Judea (Roman province) later went on to mix with Arabs and Negroes (Sephardic) and Turks (Ashkenazim).

Attached: 1649553527460.png (1200x939, 370.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are Edomites by their own ommision

‘’Edom is modern Jewry’’ - 1925 Jewish Encyclopedia, edition 5, page 41. picture of book

‘’strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary ‘Jew’ an Israelite or a Hebrew’’ – 1980 Jewish Almanac, Page 3. picture of book

‘’Jews began to call themselves ‘Hebrews & Israelites’ in 1860’’ -Judaica Encyclopedia 1971 picture of book

screencap of wikipedia page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great) biography section showing Herod was an Edomite ,quote accompanied by map photo of Idumea Kingdoms around Israel 830 map - Edom – Wikipedia ‘’ Herod was born in (or around) 72 BCE[10] in Idumea, south of Judea.[11] He was the second son of Antipater the Idumaean (113/114-43 BCE)), a high-ranking official under ethnarch_Hyrcanus II, and Cypros, a Nabatean Arab princess from the city of Petra (in present-day Jordan). Herod's father was by descent an Edomite; his ancestors had converted to Judaism. Herod was raised as a Jew.[12][13][14][15][16][17] Strabo, a contemporary of Herod, held that the Idumaeans, whom he identified as of Nabataean origin, constituted the majority of the population of Western Judea, where they commingled with the Judaeans and adopted their customs. ‘’

Attached: talmud.jpg (672x1024, 108.04K)

(((Canaanites)))
Have you heard of Bertrand comparet?

yea he's pretty good. I don't agree with him as much as William Finck & Clifton Emahiser, but i'll give Bertrand heaps of credit for being an early C.I teacher who blazed a trail

jews are just the latest version of canaanite Saturn worshiping mongrels. The Greeks called them Phoenicians, the Egyptians called them Hyksos, and the Romans called them Carthage. they are ALL the same. El, Baal, yhwh, and moloch are ALL the same. Stop with this bullshit. It doesn't matter what canaanite tribe are the real jews, they are ALL proto-jewish or jewish.

Isn't Judaism just an extension of the Talmud?

shut up retard, Caananites and Israelites are very different people racially. The bible extensively documents how the Israelites turned to the Caananite Gods and were afflicted for it. El & Baal are just titles for 'divinity' and 'lord'.

Attached: phoenician likeness.jpg (2443x2722, 1.45M)

Fascinating. I downloaded the full Talmud to confirm these.

I think the one about blasphemy is wrong though. The Talmud seems to be saying that saying the sounds in anger is ok if they aren't referring to god. Like if you're speaking another language and the same sounds don't mean god in that language. Or if the name of a city has "El" (god) in it and you're saying it's a terrible city, that's okay.

The others all seem more or less acurate.* btw, it's boys below 9 and girls below 3 that are apparently ok to screw.

* Actually the murder one doesn't really seem to conflict to me. It's basically the same logic used in firing squad executions. i.e. Nobody is responsible for murder because it's impossible to tell who dealt the killing blow.

yes, the Edomite jews who were compelled by violence to convert to the creed of Abraham (old testament) found ways to negate and 'argue against God' by perverting the scriptures. The talmud is a perverted interpretation and of the old testament with extra laws and the dismissal of old testament laws. Jews trace their lineage matriarchal as opposed to patriarchal. Read the book of maccabees to see how the Edomites were forced to convert to help them ''Integrate''

Attached: josephus Edomites.jpg (768x603, 299.87K)

>talmud is a perverted interpretation and of the old testament with extra laws and the dismissal of old testament laws.
doesn't the talmud precede the OT?

No, the Talmud is a bunch of Rabbis around Jesus' time (+/- a few hundred years) arguing about what the OT meant.

No, the talmud is an Oral 'law' developed around the 2nd-5th cenutury A.D and it was written down in modern ''Hebrew' which is heavily bastardized. You might be thinking of the Torah, which is just the first 5 books of the old testament

iv'e confirmed a few of them, not the rest. I personally wouldn't read the Talmud, because if i want to commit to a massive book/s it had better offer something of worth. I know it's a bit of a cop out but i think in context excerpts are fine, we can only read so much

You are the retard one posting major christcuck copes. israelites, phoenicians and canaanites are genetically similar and are academically accepted as the same ethnic group. yhwh existed in a canaanite pantheon along with El and Baal, they weren't just titles. they were deities that the Greeks attributed to saturn worship as far back as pre-greek dark ages. "deh bybuulee sayyy" doesn't work when psalms plagiarizes the Baal epic and calls yhwh "rider of the clouds". they are the same. stop coping. ALL canaanites are jewish

And are you advocating the Bible for whites?

I was pretty surprised when to eBook I pirated was 9,850 pages. Single longest book I've ever opened, for sure.

but but jewsus was white!

not the common masoretic bibles that were the product of middle age rabbi translation.
The bible is the book for whites, by whites. Aryan culture spreads far beyond a cold little corner of the world beyond the alps.

>The bible is the book for whites, by whites.
how so?

ITT: Christcuck copes. Keep worshipping kikes you loser.

Attached: 8380644019_ceb10e8d0c_b.jpg (664x918, 64.41K)