What has this guy ever done for anyone?

Is this all the UK has left?

Attached: Rishi Sunak.jpg (338x426, 35.61K)

This guy is a genuine retard. As an outsider looking in it looks like some guy who has nothing to do with the UK has somehow made his way up the political ladder representing . . . Who exactly?
Is that what Trudeau looks like?

What does he " Say " his plans for the UK are?
Does he want full LBGQ representation or is he more of a traditional Indian fellow?

What the fuck is wrong with his eyes? Holy shit.

No way are they gonna vote for Sunak. Its gonna be that ugly whore

Check out a campaign video. He speaks a lot and says nothing. He just got done printing a fucking boat load of money as some kind of finance minister and now he's going for even greater power to print even more money to help fight inflation.

I feel so bad for what America has done to the Anglosphere. We spread our multicultural cancer to the entire English speaking world. Now the native Europeans of the British Isles are going to be ruled by sand niggers.

>conservatives
>traditional
lol. If you think the conservative party isnt at max centre-right democrats but moderate to traditional republicans then you are for an awful surprise...

He's WEF just like the new Sri Lanka president and likely whoever replaces Draghi. And not a peep out of anyone. I'm so black pilled this morning. They're going to win, not because they're strong or competent but because we never put up a fight.

I've been ready to fight since 2008 but oh hell no! Gotta wait for the squishy "peacefully vote them out" crowd to figure out the truth. The hard truth.

Attached: 1644917321042.jpg (600x532, 91.36K)

Chinese owned WEF agent mr. Poopskin

He is wef stooge, she is an unbalanced lunatic ..this country going further into mayhem.

No, he wants money. All the money. Same as any other greedy cunt that gets into politics.

I just refuse to accept that Brits are "ready" (awful word to use) for a pajeet PM. If they elect him, they are at least gonna lose the election for sure

user, think how much cheese we import. IT IS A DISGRACE.

Shut up faggot
What do you think they are going to "win" exactly?
You have the choice to live like the Amish if you want but you are too addicted to the technocracy to walk away.
WALK AWAY NIGGER
Or at least use the system to enable yourself to walk away

Tories know they are fucked at the next election no matter what. It's either coalition or minority government again.

No matter what, we're fucked.

>go to live off grid in UK
>council fine you
>refuse to pay fine
>put in prison

>Is that what Trudeau looks like?
no he simply looks like a faggot

Why "no" then?

This guy looks like if you the worst of British and Paki genes and spliced them together.

If he was white he wouldnt be there.

UK is an Indian colony at this point. They're about to be led by an Indian while Indians.sell their people heroin and rape their children with near impunity. It's over for the pigskins

Its pakis that are doing the raping though? I could be wrong but I have the image that Indians are actually rather civililized there no matter what you think about them outnumbering native Britons