Why is the media so quiet on this case of a young girl 11yo being raped nearly to death in Melbourne yesterday?

Why is the media so quiet on this case of a young girl 11yo being raped nearly to death in Melbourne yesterday?

perthnow.com.au/news/crime/child-hospitalised-after-melb-sex-assault-c-7599772

Attached: 16440121896842.jpg (940x872, 163.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

7news.com.au/news/crime-sydney/young-woman-allegedly-gang-raped-in-western-sydney-after-meeting-tinder-date--c-7207653
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why is the media so quiet on this case?
Because it's not news, it's happening all of the time everywhere in the west.

Ever since I took the vaccines, the sight of feces makes me go into a coughing frenzy. Has this happened to anybody else?

Bet you there’s a minority involved.
If the rapist was white you wouldn’t hear the end of it.
Bet it’s those sudo niggers.

Muslims gang rape teen in Sydney after she invites one to her house off tinder. When will young girls learn about the scourge of imported Muslim rapists?

7news.com.au/news/crime-sydney/young-woman-allegedly-gang-raped-in-western-sydney-after-meeting-tinder-date--c-7207653

I bet that felt soooooo good coming out

Kek serves her right

Toll paid

does anyone else want that? because if not i'm going to dive right in and chow down, might vomit it back up but i'll eat that too no doubt

Attached: 1497174944381.jpg (640x625, 57.56K)

Why are they called shitskins when shit it a lighter color than their skin.

Then it's definitely news. The actual issue is that the conspiring, antagonistic press likes it and doesn't want the public to know or get worked up about it.

>When will young girls learn about the scourge of imported Muslim rapists?
When someone tells them about it. Don't expect the evil, genocidal media propagandists to do it.

Because the little slut was asking for it that why.

NEXT STORY

Media can't handle the discussion

Attached: Untitled.png (517x445, 171.35K)

The media is a tool of the elite and the elite want to overrun all Western nations with migrants to dilute any sense of nationalism. One world government is the goal.

>Why is the media so quiet on this case of a young girl 11yo being raped nearly to death in Melbourne yesterday?
I thought those cases only happen in US conservative places where abortion is banned

I just hecking LOOOOOVEEEE the hustle and bustle of the big city.

Attached: 1650960985460.jpg (683x1024, 142.96K)

found out it was a standard issue masonic rape ritual

As long as you can red rocket in my wife after

>perthnow isn't media
kys

if you've played fallout 4, you just know.
what did bethesda mean by this ???

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net.jpg (1024x576, 270.5K)

Damn wtf, you can see how hard she squirted

Media is run by jews, they hate us.