Brit/pol/ – crisps edition

>Rishi Sunak claims he flew back to London from California to stop a Christmas 2021 lockdown with hours to spare
hulldailymail.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/sunak-rushed-back-stop-another-7365811

>Liz Truss holds huge lead in polling of Tory members
yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2022/07/21/liz-truss-holds-24-point-lead-over-rishi-sunak-amo

>The heatwave hysteria shows the lockdown instinct is still alive
spectator.co.uk/article/the-heatwave-shows-the-lockdown-instinct-is-still-alive

>Man who slit his wife's throat as a mercy killing acquitted of murder but convicted of manslaughter
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/man-who-cut-wifes-throat-24555295

>Crisis hits Irish response to Ukrainian refugee crisis as army runs out of tents to house refugees
irishtimes.com/ireland/social-affairs/2022/07/22/government-invites-tenders-for-supply-of-hotel-rooms-for-ukrainians-as-army-looks-to-purchase-more-tents/

>UK to send more artillery pieces and military drones to Ukraine
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/ukraine-war-weapons-guns-b2128219.html

>Manipulated data in 2006 paper may have misled Alzheimer's research for sixteen years
msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/manipulated-alzheimers-data-may-have-misled-research-for-16-years/ar-AAZPIZn

>Depression is not caused by serotonin levels
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11027847/Depression-NOT-caused-low-serotonin-levels-study.html

>British Embassy joins Pride parade in Guatemala
gov.uk/government/news/pride-month-2022-british-embassy-joins-parade-in-guatemala

Attached: 1651172035971.jpg (1024x852, 151.93K)

I don't get it

>prawn cocktail
this is your brain on being a peasant for 1000 years

Uma delicia

The crisps are a metapolitical metaphor illustrating the simultaneous tawdriness and decadence of a civilization which has abandoned its internal source of poesis

who is the worst brinnie: josh, eddie, B U M S E X, or BrownShitstain?

Attached: aputhink.jpg (400x400, 23.09K)

LUV PRAWN COCKTAIL CRISPS, ME

cheese and onion are alright as well as pic related

Attached: monstah.jpg (640x640, 56.32K)

Look. Basically I'm just not gonna pay it (my energy bill!). I know.. UGH I know.. IM SORRY! It's just that I'm not paying it is all. Hahahaha.
dontpay.uk
dontpay.uk
dontpay.uk

Where the cheddar and why aren't they bacon flavor

>Walkers
>Not being the superior Margarita brand
Lmao fucking britbongs

>He thinks his fellow countrymen will stand together for anything
Lol they won't. They will cheer you on and continue to pay whatever price is set at the pump and do more overtime

Attached: mm.png (881x665, 780.05K)

What was he doing in california? Anyone who travels to the USA this frequently is a USA agent.

If there's money involved people will do anything
17 million people refused to pay poll tax

Burger Indian wife

He needs to go back to India. All pajeets do.

It's my birthday today, lads.

Attached: pepefrg-55.gif (1200x886, 233.54K)

Cor
What sort of cake you getting lad

the final boss of goyslop

Who's S U S S E X?

Karl the K man Pilkington loves pickled onion monster munch.

I'm not having a cake :(
I got the day off work, but not much planned. Think I'll get shitfaced down town tonight.