College is Cringe. Take the Trade Pill

>Leave work at work
>Make 200k a yr
>No student loans
>Buy a house at 25yo
> Not a debt slave
Shut it down.

Attached: 1631697253021.jpg (1438x1075, 401.12K)

True

Got any tips for landing that first job? All of the places around me want experience

>Not a debt slave
You still get up at 6 like a nigger, you're still a slave. You have the illusion of being free but you are indeed a niggerslave to your posessions, kys retard.

try not to puff in a ball of smoke as ur innards vaporize working on a substation panel always LOTO ur life may depend on it

Join the local union and become an apprentice. Get into Electrical or HVAC or you be surrounded by spics.

>make no where near 200k for first 10 years
>have back problems by 35
>usually physical labor
>generally looked down upon by society
No thanks.

I get up at 430 and hit the gym before work. Get llaid incel .

Imagine for a millisecond not starting your own business

Might have worked 40 years ago, like when that panel was assembled. Gunna need a degree to work on any modern controls.

how much are you getting paid for rare and valuable skills, and how much of it is hazard pay for when you get zapped

> suck union cock for the rest of your life
> never help friends cause unions bar you from it
> get laid off frequently for the first 10 years cause you don't have seniority
> keep paying dues you can't afford while making no money

Trades. Sure. Sure.

Ultimately you just need to have a marketable skill and not be fucking brain dead. Trade school directly translates to a marketable skill. Industry certs can go a long way as well.

>be me
>earn 3 technical certs
>No relevant degree
>get job as sales engineer
>make $200k/year + commission
>work at home
>9-40 hour weak
>travel on company dime

Work with 90% alcoholic divorcees and Mexicans that treat you like you're taking their job.

Communications degree spotted

What's your business? Let's quiz you.

>look at me, i work out before work, totally not a nigger
Go to bed now, gotta get up early to maintain that "free" life of yours. NIGGER.

Value of trades will go up for two reasons!
1) Everybody going into college due to conditioning
2)Generational laziness, I sure as hell don't wanna do labor, more ppl don't wanna as well

Farming related

> collect tax for the government
> collect demographic data for the government
> implement government regulations
> be subjected to government inspections and licensing
> not even talking about money yet...

Small business owners aren't a real thing. You're just another kind of manager for the government.

Judging by the replies America seems like a hellhole. I was an electrical apprentice after school, at age 25 I started working for myself and now 31 with 3 vans on the road and employ 1 other electrician, an apprentice, and 2 labourers.
No unions, no backache, no minorities, no women just friendly banter and a couple of pints after work.

Own two homes. Rent one to poor fags with 4 roommates. Rents due faget.

Implying implications

I might be considered a sole proprietor for the foreseeable future

In Midlands?

Well that's general. Pick the fruit pedro

>be me
>be NEET
>life's good

Attached: 1644272408255.png (640x640, 1.13M)

I'm going to study STEM next year at 23 if apartment prices go down.
If I were a midwit I would go for trades as well, and I think that it's actually a trend here for men. Women still go for dumb degrees like sociology and waste lots of time and energy on that. I can't imagine why the fuck would you do that in a country like USA where you have to pay for university.

Get off of your fat ass and make something of yourself.

lots of neets here now. Inflation is through the roof and Ukrainians made apartments a lot more expensive. Warsaw is literally unlivable.

>Make 200k a yr
keep larping buddy

Cheshire.

>be me
>work in R&D
>get to invent things
>creative work that's actually useful
>roll out of bed at 9 AM, take morning meetings with breakfast, leisurely drive to work
>no manual labor, no awful shifts
>respected by society unlike the plumber who is little better than a mexican in peoples eyes no matter how much money he makes
>every day is slightly different, doesn't get boring
>get more valuable as experience increases instead of breaking my body, by end of career will simply be paid to read and give opinions
I spit on tradefags. You guys are better than ditch diggers but I'm better than you, sorry

Attached: 1478589959371.jpg (184x184, 5.68K)

Mushrooms, oyster, possibly other varieties

I'm actually just starting, basically 95 percent of the infrastructure is already in place, I'm just figuring out sourcing for substrate materials, I'm in the corn and onions belt, wood substrate mushrooms grow on hard wood sawdust and basedbean hulls, you just need temperature and humidity control and fresh air exchange

This species is apparently big in popularity with vegetarians and I'm 1 hour 20 minutes from the terminal market wholesaler in a top 5 population city

>generally looked down upon by society
kek, imagine actually caring. as long as its honest work, who gives a fuck. ethnic detected

Cut your wrists if you're stong enough