Holocaust didn't happen

Aushwitz could not possibly have been a death camp.
It had a soccer team, theater, and swimming pool.
The supposed gas Chambers child only be reached by going down stairs.
The only was get get bodies back up was a tiny service elevator capable of only carrying 5 bodies at a time.
The crematorium only had a couple ovens, and the smoke stack wasn't even built until the 1970s.
Running at full capacity 24/7 it would have taken far longer then the duration of the war to dispose of that many bodies.
And then there's the fact that only the Russian inspected camps were said to be death camps, every camp the red crud inspected, including Auschwitz, was found to be normal and not a death camp.

Attached: 1657447135474.png (756x940, 839.9K)

Take your meds

It started as a work camp and then later became a death camp. Take a history class.

Retards

Maybe after the allies blew up the supply routes preventing good from being shipped there

Why were the Germans rounding up jews anyway?

TRIPS
CHECKED.

Maybe they were infected with Covid-41

>It started as a work camp
how did so many jews survive the death camps?
How were 6,000,000 german jews killed when there were only about 535,000 german jews in Germany before the war started?
Why did the jews declare war on Germany, and what were the jews in Germany supposed to do to Germany as part of their war against Germany?

Asking for a friend who survived the death camps.

Fuck off nazi.

To fight a virus

>death camps
multiple sources show that approximately 200k to 300k died. not all of them jews.
>death camps
germany had little resources and a declining workforce. it makes not sense to systematically kill the people that make your ammo
>food recipes
the "death camps" had detailled food recipes for good nutrition. so the workers could do their job properly
>death camps
noone every called them except the russians
>plans for jews
were layed out in detail. none contained extermination. everything was clearly named.
DEPORTATION

Hitler wanted to get rid of the jews.
he first asked them nicely, multiple times, to leace.
when they refuse he started to prosecute them and round them up.
the plan was to send them all away to whoever was willing to take them.

When I was 16 I asked my history teacher " if Hitler wanted all Jews to be exterminated, why didn't the Nazi's just shoot them dead in the streets? Why transport them and give them food clothing and shelter if were just gonna kill them anyway?" Her response was that Hitler was a psychopath. I knew then and there the Holocaust was bullshit. Nowadays you'd probably get suspended for school for even asking that question

Attached: 1650615792770.png (2075x1825, 1.79M)

Attached: 1632897570577.png (630x500, 259.48K)

I've heard about this. No holocaust stuff in old media. Great find user, any other examples?

Just my experience. I was born in the 60s. The whole story had just reached mainstream in the middle of the 70s. People treated it like a joke. Literally everyone. Other than jews perhaps.

Based. My great grandfather survived year there. If not Russians and USA fucking up everything. Prisoners there would be comfy.
He also had to run from soviet army. Because these fucks wanted to steal everything, and transport people who knows where.
They had swimming pool, humane conditions, there were no gas chambers. No one was getting gassed there. It was work camp, filled mostly with polish, jews were rare sight. And even ones captured weren't treated worse.
Whole holocaust is bullshit sold to you by jews to make you good goim.

Take yours, Jewy McJew face.

Attached: AD686733-307D-4833-ADE7-87E0B1AF9CD3.jpg (750x755, 134.87K)

Signed by Berne himself

Can you stop dicksucking jordies for 1 second to change your flag back to Aus u massive faggot

good thread

Attached: 1580880149928.png (1804x2160, 452.61K)

saved

Attached: 1657868848968.jpg (890x1024, 110.19K)