Vaccinated Wristband line at this weeks Comic Con in San Diego

Vaccinated Wristband line at this weeks Comic Con in San Diego.

How utterly depressing. How long will they live for?

Attached: 1t2vqvoviyc91.jpg (1024x768, 250.25K)

All of these people will be dead by 2030

>comic con
These people already live in fantasy.

What even is the appeal? Every single persob who has gone to comic con says its an awful experience

keep moving the date!

lmao

Attached: fat fuck.jpg (1280x854, 1.15M)

Those people are awful themselves

>How long will they live for?
Hopefully not for long, but likely they'll live as long as any of us.

>winter of death

>How long will they live for?
Laughs in All Cause Mortality...

On average it will shave off a few years of their lives, like smoking, but nothing society collapsing.
The vaccines might even pay for themselves by saving us from these years of medical care.

Bold of you to assume they're alive.

Kek, call in a bomb threat

i went to SD Comic Con in 1978 when i was 14 years old and it was mind blowing. Played the best D&D session of my life there. Bought a bunch of LoTR posters signed by the artists to decorate my room. Came home with a ton of free comics. Was a geek's paradise.

2 more weeks.

Attached: ohshitherewegoagain.jpg (640x640, 59.21K)

>The United States represents the reductio ad absurdum of the negative and the most senile aspects of Western civilization. What in Europe exist in diluted form are magnified and concentrated in the United States whereby they are revealed as the symptoms of disintegration and cultural and human regression. The American mentality can only be interpreted as an example of regression, which shows itself in the mental atrophy towards all higher interests and incomprehension of higher sensibility. The American mind has limited horizons, one conscribed to everything which is immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal, basic and leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Life itself in American terms is entirely mechanistic. The sense of I in America belongs entirely to the physical level of existence. The typical American neither has spiritual dilemmas nor complications: he is a natural joiner and conformist.

Attached: 213111111.jpg (294x400, 35.85K)

Now show uninoculated line

>winter vagina of death

I would give them a definite 2 weeks.

Cucks get what they deserve.
They are all woke consumer faggots, their industry is propped up by Jewish copywrite law, serialized plastic shit made in China and kickbacks from interest groups.

sure sure!

Wow imagine if they were whores so I could fuck their little weeb pussy before they die, loser nerd virgins. Instead they are just a bunch of autistic retards standing in the sun.

>Jews, transgender surgeries and theory, marxists, international banking, first communist countries from Europe
>America starts a revolution and system of government that Europe copies
>its Americans who are degenerate conformists

comedy