Evola was right, the upper class doesn't exist anymore

Evola was right, the upper class doesn't exist anymore

Attached: 1658459476291155.jpg (3264x1545, 2.52M)

>elon musk
>richest man in the world
TOP KEK

This. The Rottschilds own 70% of the world's wealth, but you don't even know where they live or what they look like.

implying elon musk even live in that house and dont live in some private island

Does he have solar panels on his roof?

but bruh, forbes magazine multiplied the current market price of tesla shares by the number of unsold shares, even though it's measured in dollars, which is a collapsing meme currency, even though the price would drop as more shares would be sold, even though tesla is extremely highly overvalued, even though selling only a small ยจ% of shares to the market so that they act as if it was 100% of the shares while withholding a giant ammount with the intention to sell them is basic financial maniupulation and completely illegal, and that for musk to claim his 200 billions (which isn't even that much money), he would need to break federal law, avoid jail, and somehow sell tens of thousands of shares without causing the price to drop at all

but please ignore all of that and keep believing he is the richest man in the world bruh, ignore all the actually rich people like royalty, leaders of dictatorship countries, and international bankers, no, the dogecoin scammer is the most powerful man on the planet, clearly

conveniently they leave royalty off these lists and the elites make themselves all royalty

>the upper class doesn't exist anymore
Idk, I got a million in the bank. It isn't really rich people money, but I can sit on my ass and do nothing for decades if I wanted to. Get a new truck, buy the coverings and spray on bed liner. But we're simple people, live in a small apartment. Maybe I'll use it down the line, but who cares?

Those writers were able to be writers due to their families wealth. Almost every writer that didn't live in squalor was a trust fund kid.

I'm sure Musk has a bigger TV than the 18th century guy did.

They don't own it, they just manage it.

I'm also skeptical as to how "random" this writer is, would be interesting to see if I recognize his name.

They have giant boats the size of hotels that can land helicopters on them thats cooler than some damp piece of shit pretend castle

Perhaps "control" is the better word.

This.

Artistry in architecture is dead

he looks like greta thurnburg.

I hope he does man. Despite what anyone says I respect him for having a dream and creating a way to work towards it realistically. And it's better than, like someone said, the Rothschild who are so rich and they don't do anything except hoard more wealth and are selfish. Even if Elon is a grifter and other people carry his companies. The combined vision he has for the technology that comes out of all of them is fucking cool. And he's doing it. So I fucking hope he gets an island. And I hope he takes tesla and boring machines to Mars and builds his own planet as an upgrade from an island. I wish I wasn't too old to be a part of it.

yeah and theyre doing a shite job.

all of those richfag elites are one way or another related

I don't get this