Narcissistic Trespass needs an official or slang term

Narcissistic Trespass is the violation of social norms by people who either think they don't need to conform, or have absolutely no control or authority in their daily lives and behave this way to regain some self-worth.

This behavior includes: playing loud music/audio in confined places (like elevators, trains, etc.), cutting in line, chronic under-tipping, personal space intrusion, petty/opportunistic theft, opportunistic assault, using or damaging other’s property, disobeying traffic laws including blocking traffic. Lastly it includes violence or threats of violence when they are confronted for acting this way.

Why isn't there a non-racially charged, well known, single term for this?

Attached: NT by Nipsey Hustle.jpg (961x1200, 181.08K)

Fuck tipping. I already paid $23 for this cheeseburger, I'm not giving you another $10 for ringing it up.

Can som translate this from nigger speak please

What you're describing here isn't a moral wrong, its a clash of cultures. Suburban whites have created a world where their needs and comfort are prioritized in every way. The black gentlemen likely came from an environment that did not insulate him from others. They have the right to play their music and he has the right to play his. The negro in this case is undeniably based.

bix nood.
a few months later he got killed by a fellow nigger btw.

word salad die nigger

how do you have the right to violate someone else's ears in public?

My city passed a ordinance against loud music. The local news channel was doing interviews and interviewed a nigger about it. He tried to imply its racist to do this. Fucking niggers. It's always about race for them. Never mind the respect and decency to turn your music down, no, this is done because the black man likes loud music. Simple as. Fucking niggers.

Unless the white gentleman owns the plane they are on he has no say over it. He entered the space knowing this, unless like many people he simply assumes that every space he occupies is primarily there for his comfort. He has every right to ask of course, and the based negro has every right to tell him to fuck. off.

Why can’t we line niggers up on bridges and shoot them in the back of heads?

Boggles my mind

That's different, bitch. If you just ordered it from a cashier you don't need to tip. If the server is coming to your table, taking your order, bringing you your food, checking in on your, and then cleaning up after your black ass, then you should tip.

You listen to music through a speaker on public transportation like this you should be jailed.

funny because he's not even black, he's one of those non-black ethiopians

Bet he is lying and the dude reading never said anything. Niggers have to find something to be oppressed by whenever they are around non-blacks.

Attached: 1652054240558.jpg (744x786, 66.79K)

Pilpul

Niggers can be obnoxious but alot of white people are too stupid and will get aggressive and mouth off too much, until they get slapped. They need to realize that a lot of people can fight and not start shit they cant handle. Words have consequences.

Attached: lost-in-the-hood-john-persons-11.jpg (691x915, 356.55K)

so niggers have no place in western civilization?
we're in agreement then.

Off ice

isnt this nigger dead?

lol made my day
>On March 31, 2019, Hussle was shot at least 10 times in the parking lot of his store, Marathon Clothing, in South Los Angeles at 3:18 p.m. Gunshot wounds included a shot to his right chest, a shot that entered into his abdomen near his navel and severed his spinal cord, a gunshot wound to the right side of his back that penetrated into his chest and struck his lung, and a gunshot wound to "the posterior top" of his scalp. The perpetrator kicked Hussle in the head.[111][112][113] Two others were wounded in the shooting.[114][115]

>Suburban whites have created a world where their needs and comfort are prioritized in every way.

youre obviously a small, pitiful man if this makes your day.

Based black man

>act like a nigger
>die like a nigger
poetry

NIGGER DETECTED

it's a shame he had a niglet son

Ooga booga muh dick

You're obviously a worthless nigger (but I repeat myself) if you're you don't rejoice every time one of those pavement apes catches lead. I hope you die soon.

If a nigger is acting like a fool disturbing others then he is placing his needs and comfort above everyone else. By being polite to others you place the group's needs above your own impulsive narcissistic whims.
Why do niggers not understand this?

It's not about that, it's about how we as a society expect people to be polite to each other and adhere to social norms. Loud music from your phone on the bus doesn't make people uncomfortable. It's just annoying and rude.

Attached: 1645766839529.png (717x620, 611.58K)

The server doesn’t clean up after you the bus staff does, retard.

It's not the niggers plane to be playing music in either.

If everyone acts like a nigger all public spaces are going to be unbearable.

>Social norms
Are for social normies
Fuck u all

Attached: 1658296213270594.jpg (1024x844, 91.97K)

Theyre called monkeyshines or niggershines. It's been a term for this kind of behavior for a long time.

nah, that's just called being a normal civilized person, when you don't go out of your way to make everyone around you miserable, it's the normal mode of behaviour in all civilized cultures, it isn't specific to 'suburban whites', it's not something i'd expect you'd understand obviously

Niggers are America's gods. Americans fear niggers like a mortal would fear God. They're not allowed to curse or speak ill of niggers, like how you mustn't blaspheme God or take His name in vain. They devote entire institutions in academia and media to remind themselves of their sins against niggers and beg for mercy, like you'd beg God for forgiveness for your sins. The only landmarks and monuments they're allowed to revere are parks, schools and statues dedicated to famous niggers, immortalized in marble like gods. While their ancestors expressed devotion to gods through offerings of food and drink, present-day Americans created food stamps for niggers for this very purpose. Jesus gets two annual days of reverence, while niggers get an entire month plus MLK's birthday. Americans prostrate themselves in the streets to appease niggers. This is because nigger worship is the official religion of America.

this

"I was being an obnoxious nigger, blasting my obnoxious nigger music loudly in a closed confined space where people can't get away from me. When a white person politely asked me to follow basic decorum of society I became even more obnoxious and indignant about the fact that white people expect me to not act like a disgusting anti-social ape."

Attached: 1658047215479.jpg (480x480, 30.65K)