Living Around Niggers

Are there any screencaps you have that I could share that accurately describe living around niggers that I could easily share? I've personally lived around niggers in my apartment complex, and I can confirm that they commonly walk outside shirtless, smoke marijuana nearly every day (It smells up my apartment.), listen to loud nigger music, yell inside and beat their girlfriends slash spouses. (I can hear violent fighting from the nigger downstairs.)

Attached: black_african_sheit.png (1024x776, 101.47K)

tyrone memes are the best, dump what you got I'd like a laugh

Attached: 1651283949427.jpg (800x450, 244.13K)

I can't find another one, but here's this.

Attached: real_black_woman_face.jpg (1080x1987, 118.83K)

also checked, this cookie cutter, low income "luxury apartment" that I pass along my runs reeks like a dispensary and I find it so funny. Always seeping out of the vents.

>low income "luxury apartment"
I distinctly remember one of those being built when I was growing up in the late 2000s. It was a luxury apartment complex with a pool and various other facilities atop this hill, and it quickly became an assisted living complex infested with niggers. They even built a dollar general near the road leading to it at the bottom of the hill.

Attached: A0B753D0-0050-4553-A210-5F269493CCE1.jpg (160x212, 15.12K)

I think we grew up near each other, not joking that's an uncanny description.

Attached: 20210915_103719.jpg (1080x1321, 208.32K)

*vivid....idk why I used the word uncanny.

A personal favorite.

Attached: nigs chimps.png (446x334, 281.86K)

Attached: 1587696251003.png (1024x776, 112.6K)

I vividly recall this actually happening in 2017. The nigger murdered a man, and he got off without a murder charge because the man called him a nigger.

Attached: 1590299778823.png (1024x776, 46.92K)

I grew up in Knoxville. Unless you also grew up in Knoxville, this must be a common occurrence. It must suck developing a luxury apartment complex only for it to get infested with niggers a couple years later and to see it's property value plummet. A few niggers move in, start acting niggerishly, normal people don't want to move in or quickly move out, and the whole place becomes a nigger shithole.

I wonder if there's a name for this phenomenon. It's related to white flight, but it's caused specifically by blacks moving into a newly constructed residential area and drastically lowering the value of the newly created property by making it less desirable to move into through their antisocial third-world behavior.

Attached: black_africans_couldnt_explore.png (679x1024, 804.97K)

stole my car today. fucking somalis

Maybe some spin on black mold? Don’t forget mold is a shape as well.
>3rd world mold
>black rot
>black bananas
>moldy infestation
>black erosion
>black corrosion
>tainted mold

Maybe somebody clever can come up with something fitting/funny.

Painfully blurry img

Basically, niggers were too stupid to build boats capable of discovering nearby African islands, including Madagascar. The first people to discover Madagascar were Malaysians, believe it or not.

Black molding is a pretty good term. Black molding turns newly built luxury apartment complexes into assisted living jungles if a handful of blacks who are able to afford living into such an apartment move in before whites are able to get their feet in. The black mold infests every inch the newly-built apartments, drastically lowering their value.

Attached: 1542484656714.jpg (1024x776, 305.4K)

Most new multiunit constructions are required by law to provide a percentage of low cost / income restricted housing in the same building. Sometimes this means a rich divorcee who isnt obligated to claim her alimony as income, but mostly this means spics and niggers.