Double slit experiment

This experiment literally BTFOD atheism FOREVER! How the fuck can you be an atheist after this?

Attached: double.jpg (219x230, 8.45K)

this but unironically

Why didn't photographer/artist affect the plates?

I wasn't ironic

Atheists are only atheists to spite God. Just like how a child spites its parents or how whore feminists spite men. Its really pathetic and sad, God is 100% real and only a fool would deny him.

What does that prove?

The observer does NOT need to conscious
Anything that can decohere the system suffices.
Add a detector and you'll get the same effect, in fact that is what was done in the original experiment, no human was involved.

Atheism still leads to degeneracy and societal collapse.

The point is that the quantum state changes when you energize it. Not really that surprising. Copenhagen interpretation faggots go way too far

pilot waves, superdeterminism, or antitime, in simple terms.

So it proves nothing?

Reminder that the slit experiment has never been preformed in a reproducible manner and quantum theory is still an unproven theory. Otherwise we would be using miniature quantum slit experiments for determining if politicians are conscious, or determining if people are nearby. Wake up from reddit science which will never be proven
For example Cherenkov radiation is faster than light.

lol.
>Measure particles by bouncing photons off of them
>The particles you're measuring are small enough to be meaningfully affected by photons
>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE VERY CONCEPT OF OBSERVATIONS CHANGES REALITY IT'S TOTALLY NOT MY MEASURING TECHNIQUE

That's like me "observing" jews by bouncing a bullet of the back of their skull and then discovering that the act of "observation" changes the frequency of gay people in a society.

decoherence cannot solve the measurement problem.

Based

Thia proves we live in a video game. You are lokking at the wall, the wall is rendered and has collision, you arent looking, its nit rendered, no collision. Simple as.

Attached: 1658161751638534.png (657x527, 34.77K)

Attached: file.png (866x906, 182.44K)

nothing at all, it's not the 'looking' that alters the result it's the method of recording which requires you to physically interact with the waves by bouncing particles off them, changing the outcome

You mean
>machines having conscious confirmed

It doesn't work for NPCs.

>Reminder that the slit experiment has never been preformed in a reproducible manner
What? It's regularly done and far more advanced version such as the delayed choice quantum eraser have been done and repeated.
You can even do it with school equipment, but you won't be able to fire single photons or electrons.

>and quantum theory is still an unproven theory.
Quantum mechanics is the single most precise theory in all of physics.
It's far more precise than the theory of general relativity.

A theory can never be proven, that is how a theory should be formulated or it cannot be a scientific theory. Parts of a theory can be dependent on the laws of physics, but the laws of physics, even if more are discovered, will never make up a theory of the world.

Well done

Attached: 1658399817550587.png (558x491, 229.88K)

thank you massa

pretty much, now close one slit.

>What does that prove?
In short and very simplified: We exist because someone observes us from outside the universe. Was proven in the 60s or 70s or so, ofc the implications of this are so mind-breaking that no one wants to touch that fact with a 20 foot pole, as the burgermutts say.

I didn’t get what this is proving could someone please explain for a retard?

Attached: EB24CF2C-3E7C-4CBF-A109-04C914649E2C.jpg (946x811, 82.93K)

Why do I need an imaginary friend? Why does he need to a bully?

Unrelated to atheism unless you believe in god because you can't wrap your head around a difficult concept. Which is a pretty weak reason to be a theist.

This.

>Atheist IQ
Sheesh I gave you the explanation for little children and you still don't get it. Shake my head man.

Proves you’re living in a holographic universe aka matrix

It's an experiment whose outcome changes depending on whether someone is watching it happen. Some people think this proves the existence of God

>We exist because someone observes us from outside the universe.
Why do I need someone from outside of the universe to prove I exist?

>no one wants to touch that fact with a 20 foot pole
see also, take your meds