ARE WOMEN LIKE THIS ALL THATS LEFT?
THE MODERN WORLD IS TOO BROKEN NOW
FATHER LORD JESUS HELP ME,
THESE WOMEN ARE RETARDED
WHERE IS MY CATHOLIC WIFE
OH THE AGONY,
I REJECT THE MODERN WORLD
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-221424_Discord.jpg (720x1305, 321.91K)

Jews

BLM in the streets
KKK in the sheets

Attached: @thenotoriousalvin.webm (320x568, 2.79M)

>that hippo
I thought having sex with animals was a white w*man thing

Women get power by validation others and themselves. They want the world to be one big nursing home. They are hyper rationalisation machines to the point where they rationalise insanity (eg people of other races who hate them, homosexuals etc)

I've only met a black women to do that. At least suggestively by keeping me outside for 5 mins so her dog had an erection, and grabbing his balls during a movie that was shit but featured a ripped white man.

Chills my heart to the core then warms it again. Bless those lads.

Fascinating webm, ty for sharing

Attached: 1637695265220.jpg (1429x1304, 239.29K)

Terrible punctuation. Up against the wall.

WELCOME
TO
REALITY

Attached: 1650739898294.png (640x483, 395.68K)

they're sheltered and sentimental, they should not be having to make decisions like these

Women are the first successful mass psychosis experiment and they have made it easy to study through this massive experiment called Feminism where the inference is clear, divide and rule still works.

Now feminism itself is fissuring into TERFs and others, and will further fissure, because feminism and nature of woman is chaos and destruction.

You won't see a female run trillion dollar company in 100 years and they will still blame it on men.

lol at roasties who vote, protest and spread propaganda for blm but refuse to shake a niggers hand
Ive once bought a random nigger a drink at a gas station because he forgot his wallet, and i dont support blm or other nigger shit
Imagine spending your whole day posting about niggers on twitter but refusing to show basic acts of human decency towards said niggers in real life.
Thats nigger tier behaviour

this is biological. hand gestures are used among men to signal non-hostile intentions. by getting acquainted with other male strangers, you can create a community of like minded people. so it's worth the risk to be friendly.

but to women, such non-hostile gesture still can pose a threat, they can be raped, taken captive, overpowered. etc. so they're hard wired to avoid contact with men they don't know.

>Be OP
>Be shitskin
>Be christcuck

Checks out

Yeah but I have counterspell, you can give it a go if you want

Attached: 1640052599864.png (517x417, 454.15K)

>they're hard wired to avoid contact with men they don't know.
except when they rub their cunts to the idea of being raped
except when they have to take walks in the middle of the night
except when the first thing they do is, if they see a group of men clashing, to run in between or hang around said danger
except when they hug men they dont even know

Attached: 89991344228802197141.png (1038x633, 783.68K)

It's really fascinating that your autism is really messed up. Women like context, if there's no context they can't relate so they don't bother until it serves them.

Women are extremely selfish like that. Because they are prized humans, much more than men, men are extremely expendable. Expect them to leave then you put a seed in their psyche and they will.

Expect them to stay, and then you will find them more likely to stay than leave, but some maniacs leave.

Be indifferent and they leave.

Man, that shit was difficult to understand, wtf? Is this how zoomers write now?

>except when they hug men they dont even know
Tell me about this. This is insane.

>IT'S JUST LE WOMEN DON'T LIKE HANDSHAKES PLEASE HECKIN BELIEVE ME ALREADY!!!!!!
give it up already holy shit. you can't wish your bro science into existence. cope, seethe, dilate, and bbcpost.

Did you fuck her?

I hate women

lol fucking sperg

Mari got rekt

The average racist would straight up rescue a nigger in trouble. The average leftist would call the cops on an armless nigger with his shoelaces tied together. It's a frankly bizarre paradox, but rather true.

why are you even talking to that whale. Have some respect

society is complete and utter insanity

Post them tits whore

>don't judge themselves or others
Yes we wouldn't want to have judgements on things ever now would we

>reply to OP
>be leaf faggot
>not even a Christian

Kys degenerate fag

Don't talk to women about politics, especially on Tinder. What are you, a fucking asperger?